National ASX Listed Fitness Provider – Long Term Secure Investment
G05/35 Furzer Street, Phillip ACT
Burgess Rawson are delighted to exclusively offer for Sale by Auction this National Investment Leased to ASX Listed Fitness Provider, Viva Leisure on a 10 year Net lease.
35 Furzer Street is part of the Alexander and Albemarle Precint in the Town Centre of the Woden Valley District and is near Woden’s Westfield the very heart of the whole Canberra Region
The Albemarle and Alexander buildings experienced a large development. Re-purposing the existing structure the award-winning Doma Group were able to take advantages of the environmental benefits when transforming the building.
Strong long-term lease to a National ASX Listed Tenant, Viva Leisure. They have over 320 location with more in the works.
This exceptional new asset provides a long-term investment for a keen investor.
– ASX listed tenant-Viva Leisure
– 10-year net lease plus options with 3.5% increases
– Total Area: 503 sqm
– Canberra/Woden Town Centre location
– Brand new asset with depreciation available
– 12,500 people in the public sector within 100m radius
– 100m direct entry to Westfield Woden
– Viva Leisure have 328 locations nation wide
– Zoning: CZ2- Business Zone
– State of the art Gym
Lessee: Viva Leisure (Hiit Republic)
Lease Term: 10 Years
Lease Commencement: 30 October 2020
Lease Expiry: 29 October 2030
Options: 2 x 5 Years
Net Income: $125,750 pa + GST