FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY RECIEVE A FURTHER $10K* OFF WITH STOCKLAND’S SPRING CAMPAIGN
When Luxury Meets Lifestyle!
Stunningly situated within Treeby – a private neighbourhood where tree-lined streets meet beautiful evergreen parks in the sought-after Calleya Estate, this immaculate 3 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey home is brand new and offers the ultimate in contemporary low-maintenance living.
Nestled on an easy-care Green Title block with street frontage, this exceptional architecturally-designed property boasts an open-plan living and dining area with sparkling stone bench tops and high ceilings downstairs, seamlessly flowing out to a fantastic outdoor entertaining alfresco. The upper-level sleeping quarters feature larger-than-average bedrooms, headlined by a sumptuous master suite with a splendid easterly aspect, mirrored built-in wardrobes and its own spacious ensuite bathroom, comprising of a frameless shower, a separate bathtub, a toilet and a stone vanity.
This is the perfect place to be within close proximity to vibrant cafes, boutique shopping at Gateway Shopping City and gorgeous walkways and biking trails to make a healthy and happy lifestyle a reality. It’s also within easy reach of local schools (including the Atwell Primary School and Atwell College catchment zones), Murdoch University and the Fiona Stanley Hospital and is only a short 25-minute drive from Perth’s CBD - plus the Cockburn Central Train Station is just moments away providing, seamless access to the rest of the region.
Look no further – you have found authentic urban living in its finest form!
• Downstairs open-plan living and dining area with low-maintenance engineered timber floorboards, a gas fireplace and easy alfresco access
• Well-appointed designer kitchen with a breakfast bar for casual meals, double sinks and quality Ariston gas cook top, oven and dishwasher appliances
• Carpeted upstairs bedrooms, including 2nd/3rd bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes and lovely eastern outlooks
• Upper-level designer main bathroom with a shower, toilet and stone vanity
• Ground-floor powder room off the laundry, alongside a Fisher and Paykel dryer, a double linen press and ample storage options
• Large walk-in linen press upstairs
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Natural light throughout
• Alfresco entertaining area
• Remote-controlled double garage with under-stair storage and internal shopper’s entry
• Outdoor access to drying courtyard via the laundry
• Rinnai instantaneous gas hot-water system (with water-temperature controls)
• Reticulated and landscaped easy-care gardens
• Designed by award-winning architect Hames Sharley
• Built by quality W.A. builder Dale Alcock Projects
• 201sqm (approx.) build area
• 25-minute drive from Perth CBD
• Close to the freeway, shopping and public transport at Cockburn Central (just four stops to the city)
• Walk to a plethora of local parklands with playgrounds
• Enjoy special perks such as free RSPCA dog training for your pups, free boot camp, free outdoor movies and free school-holiday fun