This standalone 3 bedroom 1 bathroom easy-care property enjoys the bonus of street frontage on its own 354sqm Green Title block that is just one house up from vast local park lands and only metres away from Duncraig Senior High School.
There is plenty of scope to add your own personal touches to this solid and charming residence where two spacious separate living rooms complement a central kitchen and dining hub, as well as a private and low-maintenance patio entertaining area at the rear. What is currently driveway parking space out front can quite easily be transformed into a second outdoor entertaining area, with a view to adding a carport or even extending the existing dwelling in the near future.
Opportunity knocks here with this gem being set in a very quiet street set amongst an array of meticulously maintained homes.
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Sunken carpeted lounge room with split-system air-conditioning
• Huge carpeted family/second living room that leads outside to the rear entertaining patio
• Central kitchen and dining area with splendid views out to the front yard
• Easy-care flooring, gas-bayonet heating, a ceiling fan and a Westinghouse electric upright
• Carpeted master bedroom with ample built-in wardrobe space
• 2nd bedroom is carpeted and has built-in robes, as well as a pleasant view of the patio courtyard
• 3rd bedroom is also carpeted for comfort
• Practical bathroom with a Roman shower/bathtub
• Laundry with a separate toilet and patio access
• Hallway linen press plus separate broom/cloak cupboard
• Neutral décor throughout
• 354sqm Green Title block
• Driveway parking space for two cars comfortably
• Outdoor patio entertaining area at the rear
• Charming external brickwork
• Gas hot water system
• Side access
• Walk to a plethora of local park lands, including the sprawling Marri Reserve
• Within a short stroll of the high school, Duncraig Shopping Centre, Duncraig Primary School and veterinary/medical facilities
• Easy access to public transport, the freeway and pristine northern beaches
• Close to Percy Doyle Reserve sporting complex
Contact Troy Smith on 0414 730 273 to arrange your appointment to view.
||Secure Parking;Builtin Robes;Splitsystem Aircon;Gas Heating;Courtyard;Outdoor Ent;Single Storey