Terrace Living At Its Best!
94 Sunstone Boulevard, TREEBY WA
The ultimate in easy-care terrace living awaits its lucky buyer in the form of this quality 3 bedroom 2 bathroom architecturally-designed residence that is stunningly situated within a private neighbourhood where tree-lined streets meet beautiful evergreen parks in the sought-after Calleya Estate, right in the heart of Treeby.
Downstairs, an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area doubles as the hub of the house and seamlessly extends out to three separate external spaces – a large backyard with an entertaining alfresco, lush lawns and private gardens, a tranquil side alcove and courtyard and another alfresco and louvered pergola overlooking the gated and fenced north-facing front yard. It is in fact the property’s delightful northern aspect that allows natural sunlight to filter through and illuminate the upper-level sleeping quarters where a light, bright and spacious master-bedroom suite takes centre stage and comprises of full-length and height mirrored built-in wardrobes and a sleek ensuite bathroom with a bathtub, a large separate shower, a stone vanity and a toilet.
Cockburn Central Train Station and excellent shopping at Gateway Shopping City are nearby, as is the new Cockburn Aquatic and Recreation Centre (ARC) and beautiful walkways and biking trails, local schools (including the Atwell Primary School and Atwell College catchment zones), Murdoch University and the Fiona Stanley Hospital, while a short 25-minute drive will get you to Perth’s vibrant CBD before you know it. What a terrific location in which to secure your future!
• Low-maintenance engineered timber flooring to the open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas downstairs
• The kitchen itself impressively boasts tiled splashbacks, quality tap fittings, double sinks, sparkling stone bench tops and exceptional Ariston appliances – including a gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
• Laundry off kitchen, with access into a large powder room
• Carpeted upstairs bedrooms, including sun-laden 2nd/3rd bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
• Spacious main upper-level bathroom with a huge shower, a stone vanity and a toilet
• Double upstairs linen press
• Soft neutral décor to upper level
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Feature shadow line ceiling cornices
• Feature down lighting
• Large remote-controlled double garage (with yard access), accessible via the privacy of a rear laneway – entitled Copal Lane
• Front alfresco and pergola overlooking a gated and fenced yard with lawn and easy-care gardens
• Spacious backyard with its own alfresco (with an outdoor ceiling fan and power points) overlooking the sprawling landscaped lawns
• Rinnai instantaneous gas hot-water system (with internal water-temperature controls)
• Designed by award-winning architect Hames Sharley
• Built by quality W.A. builder Dale Alcock Projects
• Green Title block
• 216sqm (approx.) in build area
• No strata fees to pay
• Off-road parking bays for visitors/guests on Sunstone Boulevard
• 25-minute drive from Perth CBD
• Walking distance to the future town centre site, virtually the next block across
• Close to the freeway, shopping and public transport at Cockburn Central (just four stops to the city)
• Walk to a plethora of local parklands with playgrounds
• Enjoy special perks such as free RSPCA dog training for your pups, free boot camp, free outdoor movies and free school-holiday fun