Terrace Living – Luxury At An Affordable Price
5 Turquoise Boulevard, TREEBY WA
Perfectly positioned on a wonderful Green Title terrace lot with lush easy-care gardens, a splendid north-facing frontage and a pleasant outlook towards the gorgeous Perth hills, this impressive 3 bedroom 2 bathroom “Calleya Estate” home has never been lived in and finds itself nearby playing fields whilst conveniently located within effortless walking distance of the Mooba Cafe (soon to open) and the Nido Early School that is now open.
A modern low-maintenance design combines with a well thought-out two-storey floor plan here, the lower level of which welcomes you inside via a carpeted open-plan light and bright living and dining area off a gated front entry courtyard. An immaculate kitchen is also situated downstairs and is totally separate from the upper-level sleeping quarters where all three bedrooms boast mirrored built-in wardrobes – including a sublime master suite that also features split-system air-conditioning, a lovely aspect to wake up to and a private ensuite bathroom with a large shower, a stone vanity and a toilet.
The estate plays host to a plethora of local parklands whilst also enjoying a very close proximity to the new Cockburn Aquatic & Recreation Centre (ARC), a junior BMX track, fantastic family playgrounds, a dog adventure playground, barbecue facilities, Atwell Primary School, Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre, Cockburn Central Train Station, the freeway and everything in between. It simply doesn’t get any better than this!
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Light-filled living spaces
• Carpeted open-plan living and dining area downstairs, with access into a powder room and out to the main entry courtyard
• Tiled open-plan kitchen area with a cleverly-concealed double-door European-style laundry, plus an adjacent linen press
• Double sinks, sparkling stone bench tops, a casual breakfast/meals bar and stainless-steel Ilve gas-cooktop, oven and dishwasher appliances to the well-appointed kitchen space
• Carpet to the upstairs bedrooms
• Upper-level double linen press and large main bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub, toilet and stone vanity
• Remote-controlled double garage with private laneway access from the rear bordering rear courtyard including power and gas-bayonet connections. Half of the parking space to
garage is paved extending the rear courtyard (for entertaining)
• Gated front entry courtyard with access into the living room
• Split-system air-conditioning to the living area and upstairs master suite
• Quality carpet throughout
• Feature down lighting
• Feature skirting boards
• Instantaneous Rinnai gas hot-water system
• Designed by award-winning architect Hames Sharley
• Built by quality W.A. builder Dale Alcock Projects
• Green Title block
• Off-road parking bays for your guests and visitors to utilise
• No strata fees to pay
• 25-minute drive from Perth CBD
• Close to the freeway, shopping and public transport at Cockburn Central (just four stops to the city)
• Walk to a plethora of local parklands with playgrounds
• Enjoy special perks such as free RSPCA dog training for your pups, free boot camp, free outdoor movies and free school-holiday fun
• Free outdoor fitness, Monday to Friday, 40 weeks of the year* and free RSPCA dog training* for residents.
* These are examples of initiatives that are offered at Calleya as at January 2019. These initiatives are subject to change and may not continue in the future.