Brand New And Ready For You
5 Electrum Road, Treeby WA
Nestled on a low-maintenance Green Title block amongst other stunning properties in Treeby’s wonderful “Calleya Estate”, this exceptional 3 bedroom 2 bathroom residence will interest first-home buyers, young families and downsizers alike with its impressive façade, practical floor plan and sought-after location.
The central hub of the house is a spacious tiled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area where stylish light fittings, sparkling stone bench tops, a dishwasher recess, double sinks, tiled splashbacks, soft-closing drawers and a walk-in pantry meet a stainless-steel range hood and an Artusi five-burner gas-cooktop and oven combination. The bedrooms are all comfortable and access to a private rear entertaining alfresco is rather seamless – the picturesque backdrop provided by lush green lawns and easy-care gardens that match the front of the property.
The State government has committed to building a new primary school in the estate that is anticipated to be completed by 2022, ensuring that the incentive is definitely there for you to take full advantage of a desirable lifestyle within close reach of boutique shopping at Gateway Shopping City, as well as gorgeous walkways and biking trails. A close proximity to local schools (including the Atwell Primary School and Atwell College catchment zones), Murdoch University, the Fiona Stanley Hospital, Cockburn Central Train Station, the freeway and a short 25-minute drive to our vibrant Perth CBD should not be underestimated by any stretch of the imagination.
Convenient living at an affordable price. It’s everything you have always wanted – and more!
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with direct alfresco access
• Carpeted bedrooms – including a front master suite with separate “his and hers” walk-in wardrobes, plus a stylish ensuite bathroom comprising of a huge shower, twin stone vanities and a separate toilet
• Large 2nd bedroom with full-height mirrored built-in robes
• 3rd bedroom with full-height mirrored BIR’s
• Sleek main bathroom with a separate shower, bathtub and stone vanity
• Tiled laundry with a stone bench top, a full-length/width three-door mirrored linen/broom cupboard and outdoor access to the side drying courtyard
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Total Build Area (Approx): 192sqm
• Outdoor alfresco-entertaining area with power points
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper’s entry – plus power and data points
• Colorbond fencing
• Lush front and rear lawns
• Low-maintenance gardens
• Side-access gate to rear
• Land Area (Approx.): 313sqm
• High ceilings
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Quality modern blind fittings throughout
• Feature entry door
• Skirting boards
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Built by Dale Alcock
• 25-minute drive from Perth CBD
• Close to the freeway, shopping and public transport at Cockburn Central (just four stops to the city)
• Walk to a plethora of local parklands with playgrounds, plus the Calleya Junior BMX Park around the corner
• Local café and Nido Early School for children now up and running
NOTE: Some of the photos provided include virtual furniture for illustration purposes only.