A CLASS ABOVE THE REST!
40B Ewen Street, Scarborough WA
This magnificent high end built BRAND NEW 4 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey residence oozes CLASS and is far more spacious than most of its kind, boasting a unique “WOW” factor befitting of its secure middle position that is privately located in sought-after South pocket of Scarborough and is close to the glorious surf, sand and new-look esplanade along the famous Scarborough Beach.
Plenty of natural sunlight graces the sleek, highly functional interior of this impressive abode, including a commodious north-facing main open-plan family, dining and kitchen area downstairs where polished concrete flooring meets sparkling waterfall-edge stone bench tops, a breakfast bar for casual meals, stainless-steel Bosch cooking appliances and more. Also on the ground floor lies a fourth or “guest” bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobes positioned directly opposite the home’s stylish third bathroom as well as a spacious laundry.
Upstairs, a vast second living area doubles as the perfect private retreat or lounge room, whilst a massive king-sized master suite is the pick of the bedrooms on this floor – carpeted for comfort and enjoying the luxury of a fitted walk-in robe, leading through to a sumptuous ensuite with twin “his and hers” stone vanities, a feature walk-in rain shower and the rest. The other two bedrooms on the upper level are hugely generous in their proportions whilst a lavish main bathroom services them both with its single stone vanity, a striking free-standing stone bath and an over-sized shower.
At the rear, lush backyard landscaping provides a picturesque backdrop to a fabulous outdoor entertaining area which offers an easy-care undercover alfresco that is just as tranquil as it looks. Completing this spectacular package is an extra-large and secure double lock-up garage!
It’s all about LOCATION and LIFESTYLE here, with this super stylish boutique pad only walking distance away from Scarborough Beach’s recent $100-million-dollar foreshore upgrade, the popular Drift Kitchen along the way, the excellent Brighton Road Food Market, Scarborough Primary School, restaurants, bus stops and lush local parklands. Throw in a very handy proximity to other outstanding educational facilities in Holy Rosary School, Hale School, St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School, Newman College and Churchlands Senior High School (catchment zone), other public-transport options, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, more shopping at Westfield Innaloo, public and private golf courses, community sporting facilities and the freeway for easy access to the city and there you have it….A DREAM EXECUTIVE HOME OF THE HIGHEST CALIBRE!!
FEATURES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Within a boutique complex of only 3 townhouses
* Two generous sized living zones
* Open plan living / dining / kitchen flows out to a private outdoor alfresco entertaining area perfect for those balmy nights
* Stunning highlight windows with splendid treetop views throughout upper floor
* Stylish feature pendant lighting to the kitchen
* Kitchen with Waterfall-edge bench finish, microwave recess, double undermount kitchen sink
* Quality Bosch kitchen appliances – inclusive of a dishwasher, a 900mm-wide five-burner gas cooktop and an electric oven
* Stunning polished concrete floors to the lower level
* Soaring high 31-course ceilings with feature shadow-line cornices
* French Oak timber flooring to the staircase and upstairs living zone
* Huge master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Versatile downstairs bedroom which could offer downsizers a master option on the ground floor
* Bedroom 2,3 and 4 offer mirrored built in robes with with custom drawers and shelving
* 3 Designer bathrooms with wall to ceiling tiles
* Modern black tapware throughout
* Separate downstairs laundry with stone tops, sleek white cabinetry and access to wet area/exterior
* Extra-large remote-controlled double lock-up garage
* The spacious backyard offers the opportunity to install an additional shed
* Under-stair storage
* Fitted-out mirrored BIR’s with custom drawers and shelving
* Blinds installed in all bedrooms
* Edgy matte-black window frames and fittings throughout
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
* Electronic security-alarm system
* Double-glazed windows
* Modern louvre windows
* Quality LED downlights throughout
* Provisions in place for wall-mounted televisions
* Fully reticulated and landscaped
* Aggregate poured-concrete driveway
* Side-access gate
* No strata levies
* Total land area – 292sqm
* Gross build area (under roof) – 264sqm (approx)
* Council rates – approx $1985.00 per annum
* Water rates – approx $1735.06.00 per annum
This property certainly is… A CLASS ABOVE THE REST!