$449,000 LESS $10K REBATE – LIMITED TIME
3 Basanite Loop, TREEBY WA
Luxury Low Maintenance Living
$10K* Off All Terrace Homes
This stunning brand-new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom two storey home offers quality low-maintenance living and entertaining and is superbly situated on a fantastic Green Title corner block within the wonderful “Calleya Estate” close to future playing fields and within easy walking distance of the proposed town centre where childcare facilities and a café are set to open later this year.
Externally, a striking modern façade is complimented with feature brickwork which all blends perfectly internally with a light, bright and open-plan living and dining area, overlooked by an impeccably-appointed kitchen with sparkling stone bench tops and Ilve appliances. While the living space extends out to a pleasant north-facing entertaining alfresco, the dining zone seamlessly flows on to a second paved courtyard – complete with power points and a gas connection for barbecues, just in case some extra unexpected guests pop by.
Upstairs, the sleeping quarters are headlined by a large master-bedroom suite where a “his and hers” mirrored built-in wardrobe space meets an intimate front Juliet balcony to watch magical sunsets from, as well as a spacious ensuite bathroom with a huge shower, a toilet and a sleek stone vanity. There are also off-road parking bays for visitors opposite your secure remote-controlled double garage.
The estate plays host to a plethora of local parklands whilst also enjoying a very handy proximity to the new Cockburn Aquatic & Recreation Centre (ARC), a junior BMX track, outstanding family playgrounds, a dog adventure playground, barbecue facilities, Atwell Primary School, Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre, Cockburn Central Train Station, the freeway and a whole lot more. For a residence you will love, look no further!
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Light-filled open-plan living and dining areas with access out to their respective front courtyards
• Tiled kitchen with stone tops, double sinks, tiled splashbacks, a double pantry, dishwasher and quality Ilve gas-cooktop/oven
• Concertina doors reveal a cleverly-concealed European-style laundry downstairs, complete with access to the powder room, plus ample hallway storage in the form of a large four-door linen cupboard opposite
• Upstairs bedrooms, including a carpeted north-facing 2nd bedroom with mirrored built-in robes and splendid views to Perth’s rolling hills
• Carpeted 3rd bedroom with mirrored BIR’s of its own
• Main upper-level bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub, a stone vanity and toilet
• Remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper’s entry, an under-cover clothesline and access to a rear courtyard that is ideal for bin storage
• Alfresco and sitting courtyards off the main open-plan space downstairs
• Easy-care reticulated gardens
• Off-road parking bays opposite the home
• High ceilings throughout (including to garage)
• Quality carpet throughout
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Feature down lighting
• Feature skirting boards
• Instantaneous Rinnai gas hot-water system
• Designed by award-winning architect Hames Sharley
• Built by quality W.A. builder Dale Alcock Projects
• Green Title corner block
• No strata fees to pay
• 25-minute drive from Perth CBD
• Close to the freeway, shopping and public transport at Cockburn Central (just four stops to the city)
• Walk to a plethora of local parklands with playgrounds