20 Bluewater Rise, Mullaloo WA
Tranquilly nestled in an enviable cul-de-sac setting just inches away from the sprawling Wolinski Park, this light-filled 4 bedroom 2 bathroom brick-and-tile La Villa built residence is as solid as they come and offers fantastic bones, as well as the chance to add your own modern personal touches throughout and create your family’s “forever” home on a spacious 780sqm (approx.) block with a splendid north-easterly aspect.
Only a stones throw from the glorious Mullaloo Beach and with breathtaking ocean views from upstairs, this stunning two story, parkside residence hosts an upstairs study, parent’s retreat with access out on to the fabulous wraparound balcony and a comfortable master-bedroom suite comprising of its own balcony access, walk-in wardrobe and a private ensuite bathroom with separate toilet.
Downstairs, soaring high angled ceilings grace a sunken front lounge-come-theatre room that welcomes you upon entry and can be anything your imagination will allow.
The minor sleeping quarters are completely separate from everything else, whilst most of your casual time will be spent enjoying the sensual sea breezes that filter through an open-plan kitchen and dining area next to the family room. From here, access out to a huge “blank canvas” of a backyard is rather seamless, with a paved alfresco and entertaining courtyard complementing a large workshop shed at the rear – as well as plenty of space for a future swimming pool, if you are that way inclined.
Superbly situated within a leisurely stroll to the surf and sand whilst also enjoying a very close proximity to public transport, the freeway, Mullaloo Beach Primary School, Mullaloo Heights Primary School, the 24-hour IGA supermarket at Mullaloo Plaza, the new-look Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, St Mark’s Anglican Community School, seaside cafes and restaurants and so much more, this unique abode has “coastal convenience” written all over it.
It also sits right next to a footpath that leads you directly to beach – now this is living!
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an upstairs study
• Upstairs parent’s retreat and master-bedroom suite – both with ocean views and direct balcony access
• Sunken front lounge/theatre room off the double-door entrance
• Tiled open-plan kitchen and dining area with sparkling granite bench tops, charming timber cabinetry, double sinks, a corner pantry, tiled splashbacks, a dishwasher recess, a range hood, a Chef gas cooktop and a separate oven
• Light and bright family room with direct alfresco, courtyard and backyard access
• Built-in double robes to the 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms downstairs
• Practical main family bathroom on the ground floor – complete with a shower and separate bathtub
• Tiled laundry with a built-in sewing nook, a broom cupboard, extra over-head storage and outdoor access to a massive rear drying courtyard and clothesline area
• Downstairs powder room
• Under-stair storage
• Large double linen press on the ground floor
• Extra-large remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper’s entry and roller-door access to the rear
• Tiled wraparound rear balcony with the best sea snapshot in the house
• Generous northeast-facing backyard
• Large rear workshop shed
• The chance to add your own lick of paint and floor coverings (to most rooms) throughout
• Split-system air-conditioning to the study, master suite and both downstairs living rooms
• Gas bayonets to both floors
• Ducted-vacuum system
• Feature wooden skirting boards and trimmings
• Foxtel connectivity
• Security doors
• Gas hot-water system
• Two side-access gates
• 20m (approx.) to Wolinski Park
• 100m (approx.) to Mullaloo Beach North access
• 400m (approx.) to Mullaloo Beach Primary School
• 1.5km (approx.) to Mullaloo Beach and the Mullaloo Beach Hotel
• 1.9km (approx.) to Mullaloo Plaza Shopping Centre
• 2.1km (approx.) to the Ocean Reef Boat Harbour redevelopment
• 4.9km (approx.) to St Mark’s Anglican Community School
• 5.0km (approx.) to Edgewater Train Station
• 5.0km (approx.) to Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre
• 7.5km (approx.) to Hillarys Boat Harbour
Council rates: Approx $2,331.96 per annum
Water rates: Approx $1,415.22 per annum
Contact Troy Smith on 0414 730 273 or Cameron Cherubino on 0401 559 913 for a private inspection