75% Secured Prior To Construction Commencing
15 Fouz Street, Roxburgh Park VIC
Roxburgh Park is an established suburb located 20km north of the Melbourne CBD.
Roxburgh Park Market Place is an infill development that has been designed by Clarke Hopkins Clarke and is located on Bridgewater Road, which is a key local road for Roxburgh Park intersecting into Craigieburn.
The site is being developed to service the primary and parts of the secondary trade catchment, through design and a strategic strategy an unparalleled shopping destination will be born in the heart of Roxburgh Park.
• The current population of 24,234 residents and is expected to double by 2044.
• Anchored by 1581sqm Supermarket
• Complemented by Medical/ Pharamcy and 15 tenancies
• Pascoe Vale Road ultimately turns into Bridgewater Road – which then feeds into Craigieburn
• Excellent exposure from main road
We have secured over 75% of the development prior to construction commencing. We have 4 tenancies available for lease.
We are seeking a variety of retail uses, not limited to the following uses – gym, small format food and beverage, restaurant(s), retail services and speciality retail!
For further information on the site, please contact the marketing agent Arton Meka on 0413 860 305.