A Corner Cracker!
1 Cinnabar Way, TREEBY WA
At this price point, first home buyers, down-sizers, lock-up-and-leave types and those simply seeking something brand-new for a fresh start in life absolutely have to consider this impressive light-filled 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home in the fabulous “Calleya Estate”, nestled on a commanding Green Title corner block and only 25 minutes drive (approx.) away from the city.
The central hub of the house is a beautifully-tiled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that separates carpeted bedrooms from a delightful north-facing outdoor-entertaining alfresco at the rear. Sparkling stone bench tops are prevalent within the kitchen and both bathrooms, whilst a secure double garage enjoys a handy internal shopper’s entry door.
The State government has even committed to building a new school in the estate that is estimated for completion by 2022, with the residence perfectly positioned within easy driving distance from boutique shopping at Gateway Shopping City, as well as having stunning walkways and biking trails within this prime locale. Throw in a close proximity to local schools (including the Atwell Primary School and Atwell College catchment zones), Murdoch University, the Fiona Stanley Hospital, Cockburn Central Train Station and the freeway you have yourself a sought-after location that has no bounds – this is affordable low-maintenance living, but not as you know it!
• Gross Build Area (Under Roof) – 154sqm (approx.)
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Tiled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with engineered stone bench tops, double sinks, tiled splashbacks, a double storage pantry, a dishwasher recess, an integrated range hood and a 900mm Westinghouse five-burner gas cooktop/oven
• Walk-in wardrobe to the master-bedroom suite, alongside a private ensuite bathroom with a feature rain shower, toilet and twin “his and hers” stone vanities
• Mirrored built-in robes to the 2nd/3rd bedrooms
• Light and bright main bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub and a engineered stone vanity
• Tiled laundry with engineered stone bench tops
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Land area: 245sqm (approx.)
• North-facing outdoor alfresco-entertaining area at the rear, off the living space
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper’s entry and data/power points
• Side drying courtyard off the laundry
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Down lights
• Feature skirting boards
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Colorbond fencing
• Outdoor power points to the alfresco
• Lush green lawns
• Easy-care gardens
• Side access
• 25-minute (approx.) drive from Perth CBD
• Close to the freeway, shopping and public transport at Cockburn Central (just four stops to the city)
• Walk to a plethora of local parklands with playgrounds in the estate
• Local Mooba café and Nido Early School for children now up and running