Our Portfolio Auctions have been developed specifically to assist property owners and buyers to find the perfect opportunity to further their investments. Whether you are looking to get the best price for your investment property at auction or are searching for commercial property for auction, here’s why this selling method is likely to provide the ideal solution.
What are Portfolio Auctions?
Portfolio Auctions are a Burgess Rawson concept based on our early sale and leaseback successes for NAB, Westpac and ANZ leading up to 2001. These differ from other commercial real estate auctions in that the wide variety of properties drive greater attention, competition and therefore prices by potential buyers. The terms for these commercial property sales typically include attractive long term lease arrangements or sale and leaseback offers that suit a self-managed super fund or portfolio investment.
What are the advantages of a Portfolio Auction?
- The property is marketed effectively
- Burgess Rawson portfolio auctions are highly regarded around Australia and internationally, and a go-to destination for buyers looking for their next investment. Your property price benefits from professional marketing to our auction database and targeted audiences.
- They attract a vast investor network
- Because we market a range of properties within and beyond our national database, the audience is broadened for every property auction. Our auction database is interested, engaged and often ready to buy, making the optimal conditions for the highest price possible.
- Our portfolio auctions are easily accessible
- We keep our portfolio auctions centrally located in inner city locations and they are carried out by an award-winning auctioneer. Live interstate bidding is available from Burgess Rawson’s Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Perth offices, and overseas bidding can be arranged.
- Commercial property sells optimally at auction
- There is plenty of evidence that points to auctions as gaining the highest price for commercial property. We’ve achieved close to $10 billion in sales at our portfolio auctions since 2001, obtaining outstanding prices for childcare centres, service stations, office spaces, restaurants and medical precincts amongst other property types.
- A portfolio auction provides flexibility and confidence for buyers
- Our auctions are widely known and respected to investors who keep an eye on our property listings for the perfect opportunity. Investors will often request multiple contracts on similar investments in case they miss their first choice of property, opening up further demand and new opportunities for those selling.
View our current Portfolio Auction properties now, or contact the team to begin marketing your property for auction.