Those seeking an entry-level coastal property accompanied by the opportunity to add some personal touches, creative flair and value throughout should look no further than this charming 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home on an elevated 723sqm corner block with future subdivision potential as a triplex site for three street-front lots (subject to all relevant approvals).
The sleeping quarters are separate from the living areas, with high raked ceilings helping maintain some of the residence’s original character. There is plenty of pergola entertaining space outside, as well as room for a swimming pool and the like.
A small park on the street and with the sprawling and meticulously maintained James Cook Park less than 100 metres away, only add to a wonderfully-close proximity to Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre (walking distance away), St Mark’s Anglican Community School, Hillarys Boat Harbour and so much more. The possibilities are endless here!
• Raked ceilings to the tiled entrance hall and a spacious sunken tiled living area with a charming brick bar, split-system air-conditioning, a gas bayonet and outdoor access
• Tiled dining area with outdoor access to the rear pergola
• The kitchen is also tiled and boasts a Venini oven and a Chef electric cook top
• Carpeted front master bedroom with a ceiling fan and separate “his and hers” robes, including mirrored built-in wardrobes and extra built-in robes
• 2nd bedroom is carpeted and has BIR;s
• Carpeted 3rd bedroom
• Spa bath with a shower head and heat lights in the bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Double linen press
• Outdoor access via the laundry
• Side and rear pergola entertaining areas
• Ample driveway parking for up to four cars
• Two side pedestrian access gates
• Double side access gates off the second street frontage
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Minutes from Hillarys Primary School
• Less than 100 metres to James Cook Park
• Close to Mawson Park
• Easy access to beaches and Hillarys Marina
• Nearby public transport and freeway access