UNDER OFFER

4/11 biloxi loop, success

Price: FROM $207,000 - SHARE EQUITY PRICE ONLY

Property Details

Outstanding entry level opportunity for first homebuyers, this modern 2 bed, 2 bath apartment is within close proximity to schools, parklands, The Gateway Shopping Centre and the new Aubin Grove Train Station!


Features include:

* Boutique complex of only 6 apartments
* Stylish contemporary design on top floor
* 2 Generous sized bedrooms with built in robes and Master bedroom with ensuite
* Open plan kitchen / living / dining leads out to private undercover entertainer's balcony
* Gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, stone benchtops, tiled splashback
* Laminate flooring to living areas, carpet to bedrooms
* Bathrooms with stone benchtops
* Separate laundry
* Blinds installed
* 1 undercover car bay plus storage unit

Internal area - 70sqm
Balcony area - 12sqm
Total area - 100sqm

Strata Levies $330.00 per quarter

The advertised purchase price represents an 60% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 40% share, in equity.

This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.

Featured Details

Bathrooms 2
Bedrooms 2
Rent Period Weekly

Property Enquiry

Thank you for showing interest in us.

Contact Details

Office Details

Level 10, 225 St Georges Terrace Perth WA 6000

T 08 9288 0288 E perth@burgessrawson.com.au

Similar Properties

  • Sold
    Development Opportunity – With Multiple Possibilities

    1851 albany highway, maddington wa

  • Sold
    A Timely Development Opportunity

    37-41 cohn street, carlisle wa

  • Sold
    OPEN BY APPOINTMENT – Investors, First Home Buyers – Make your move…

    1/137 westview street, scarborough wa