Far more spacious than most properties of its kind and virtually backing on to beautiful Hyde Park, this charming well-appointed 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car bay ground-floor apartment will pleasantly surprise you with its outstanding extras list that includes massive built-in wardrobes, solid parquetry wooden floorboards, high ceilings and so much more.
Splendid city views compliment a secure entry into the complex and can be enjoyed from both the front doorstep and a lovely front courtyard with low-maintenance gardens. Bi-fold timber blinds connect the main courtyard to a large open-plan living and dining that incorporates a well-appointed kitchen into a character-filled layout – complete with a Smeg gas cook top and oven, Dishlex dishwasher and tiled splash backs.
The master suite is more than generous and extends outdoors to a bonus north facing, landscaped and sunny rear courtyard. There are also two allocated under-cover car bays behind an electric security gate, as well as a convenient lock-up storeroom.
Only two streets separate this contemporary pad from lakeside walking paths, whilst the Robertson Park Tennis Centre, cafes, restaurants, bakeries, the Northbridge, Highgate and Mount Lawley entertainment precincts, the Hyde Park Hotel, public transport, the freeway and the heart of our vibrant CBD are all just a matter of minutes away. Nest and down-size or invest and secure your future in an ultra-convenient location!
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Spacious open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with split-system air-conditioning and a gas bayonet for heating
• Large carpeted master bedroom suite with massive full-length built-in robes and split-system air-conditioning
• The master ensuite bathroom comprises of a shower, toilet and feature down lighting
• Carpeted second bedroom with huge fitted BIR’s
• Practical main bathroom with a shower and toilet
• Cleverly-concealed double-door European-style laundry
• Feature lighting and cornices
• Audio intercom system
• Foxtel connectivity
• Front and rear entertaining courtyards
• Deciduous Manchurian pear trees
• Two under-cover parking bays
• Lock-up storeroom
• Secure gated entrance into car park
• Front and rear security doors
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Freshly re-painted exterior of building
• 1 minute walk to Sayers Sister Café, Nine Fine Food Restaurant and more
• Close to NIB Stadium and other sporting and leisure facilities
• Easy access to nearby public transport
• Just a few minutes from the centre of the CBD and everything it has to offer
• Internal Strata Area: 86 sqm
• Front Courtyard: 25 sqm
• Rear Courtyard: 21 sqm
• Car Bay: 29 sqm
• Store Room: 4 sqm
• Total Area: 165 sqm
Don't delay, to arrange an inspection contact Troy Smith on 0414 730 273.