This charming 3 bedroom 2 bathroom residence is privately positioned to the rear and offers functional low-maintenance living that is headlined by a central open-plan living, dining and kitchen area where nearly all of your casual time will be spent.
Double French doors extend entertaining outside to a tranquil and secluded back courtyard deck, perfect for sitting back and putting your feet up. The master bedroom suite enjoys the luxury of a walk-in wardrobe, split-system air-conditioning and its very own ensuite bathroom.
At the front of the floor plan lies a versatile third bedroom with a sliding door, ideal as either a study or nursery too – depending on your personal needs. An automatic entry gate encloses the front driveway and double carport, also ensuring secure parking for up to four cars.
Convenient is an understatement, with Perth's vibrant CBD an approximate 15-minute drive away, Innaloo and Karrinyup Shopping Centres less than 2km away, Scarborough Beach, local schools and public transport, all on your doorstep.
- Stunning solid timber flooring
- Split-system air-conditioning plus gas bayonet to the open plan living area
- Stainless steel gas cook top and oven
- Kitchen island bench with ample cupboard space
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Second bedroom has a built-in robe
- Third bedroom opposite master bedroom could be used as study or nursery
- Family bathroom with bathtub and shower
- An efficient laundry with linen press, separate toilet and outdoor access
- Beautiful white french doors through to courtyard
- Freshly painted throughout in neutral hues
- Security alarm system and shoppers entry from double carport
- 352sqm land inclusive of dedicated driveway
- An enticing decked courtyard perfect for entertaining
- Double carport and ample secure driveway parking
- Lock-up external storeroom (off front driveway)
- Gas hot water system
- Innaloo and Karrinyup Shopping Centre less than 2km away
- Short drive to schools, cafes and restaurants
- Easy access to the beach and freeway
- Public transport in abundance nearby, Stirling Train and Bus Station - 1.8km
Contact Troy Smith on 0414 730 273 to arrange your appointment to view.