This beautifully-presented and cleverly-renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom South Doubleview character home will impress you with its North-facing living and entertaining areas, as well as its ultra-convenient location with restaurants, cafes, boutique stores, IGA supermarket, fitness and yoga centres plus more all within easy walking distance.
Solid timber floorboards warm an interior that is infused with natural sunlight from the welcoming front lounge to the sunken dining area and its high angled ceilings. A modern galley-style kitchen is highlighted by sparkling stone bench tops, a Westinghouse Virtuoso gas cook top and a Westinghouse oven. Both the living and dining areas extend outdoors to a delightful alfresco courtyard deck, complete with a side-access gate from the driveway, landscaped gardens and an elevated day bed so you can put your feet up.
The master bedroom boasts fitted built-in wardrobes, and a quality bathroom benefits from a huge double shower, twin vanities and heat lights. At the rear, a large carpeted third multipurpose room will also make for an excellent sleep out, retreat, studio or home office with a separate double-door entrance for privacy and so much more.
Stunningly situated only a 15-minute drive (approx.) away from Perth’s vibrant CBD, in close proximity to the local development of both Innaloo and Karrinyup Shopping Centres, a short commute to excellent schools (including the nearby Doubleview Primary School) and within seconds of the Scarborough Beach multi-million-dollar foreshore makeover, this fantastic residence leaves absolutely nothing else for you to do. You'll find it very easy to enjoy!
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Front lounge room with a gas fireplace, ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioning
- Double doors that lead out to the alfresco deck
- Sunken North-facing dining room, with outdoor access
- Well-appointed galley kitchen, separating the lounge and dining rooms
- Ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioning to master bedroom, off the entry
- Second bedroom has built-in robes and a ceiling fan
- Rear third bedroom/studio/home office, it's entirely up to you
- Immaculate bathroom with a large double shower
- Large laundry with a separate toilet and outdoor access
- High ceilings throughout and feature down lighting
- Attic/loft storage area accessible by quality retractable attic ladder
- Outdoor power and a ceiling fan to the alfresco courtyard entertaining deck
- Tiled front verandah
- Two driveway parking spaces out front
- Fully-reticulated gardens
- New front lawns
- Tool/storage shed at rear
- Close to both Innaloo and Karrinyup Shopping Centres
- Short walk to schools, cafes and restaurants, including the local bakery and IGA supermarket
- Easy access to beaches and freeway
- Public transport in abundance nearby, just a few minutes away from Stirling Station
Contact Troy Smith on 0414 730 273 to arrange your appointment to view.