INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT - CALL SARAH CALAUTTI TO VIEW!
Located on the ground floor of the living space complex, this 1 bed, 1 bath apartment offers an ideal first home with a convenient lifestyle at your doorstop.
- A convenient walk to Gateway Shopping Centre & Cockburn Central Train Station
- Security Intercom
- 1 good sized bedroom with built in robe
- Separate combined bathroom / laundry
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen with island bench flows out to private courtyard
- Courtyard has access to central courtyard
- Kitchen with electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher recess
- Your own storage cage
- 1 undercover car bay
And there's more...
- Murdoch University is 1 train stop away
- Fiona Stanley Hospital is 1 train stop away
- Cockburn Bus / Train Station
- GP Super Clinic, Library and Offices
- Cockburn Gateway Shopping City
- Fremantle cafe strip is 15mins by car
- Port Coogee Marina is 10 minutes by car
- Latitude 32 Industry Zone is 10 minutes by car
- Day trip to Mandurah is 30 minutes by car
- Jandakot Airport / Industrial and Commercial Complex
- Murdoch Tafe is 1 train stop away
- Future $114 million state-of-the-art, multi-purpose facility
Internal area - 59sqm
Courtyard area - 14sqm
Total area - 90sqm
Strata levies: $728.00 per quarter
The above purchase price represents a 60% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 40% share, in equity.
This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
Open your mind to the possibility of home ownership - with Opening Doors.