- Total land area 280sqm.
- Active ground floor use with residential on upper floors.
- Building height minimum of three storeys and maximum of four storeys.
- Vehicle access via Tuohy Lane.
- Alternative construction methodology preferred.
- Sustainability and Design Guidelines apply.
- Potential for MRA to purchase or lease (for five years) ground floor office space within the new development.
- Close to Midland Train Station, St John of God Public and Private Hospitals and GP Super Clinic.
- Walking distance to Centrepoint and Midland Gate Shopping Centre.
- Potential to jointly acquire and develop Lot 421, The Crescent.
Offers are now sought for one of the last available development sites situated on The Crescent within the Victoria precinct of Midland.
Located just 16 kilometres from Perth's CBD, Midland has become a thriving commercial centre for the eastern suburbs, Swan Valley and nearby regional centres. Midland is now a major growth suburb, having been identified as one of the Top 10 suburbs in Perth in 2015 and 2016 by Smart Property Investment magazine.
The Midland project is transforming the historic suburb through revitalisation works with more than $1.5 million being invested by the State Government and the private sector. The MRA has delivered new mixed-use developments incorporating residential, retail, office and community uses throughout the Midland city centre, along with award wining residential estates and public spaces.
|Gross Building Area