All of the hard work has already been done here, leaving absolutely nothing else for you to do other than to simply bring your belongings and move straight on into this fully-revamped 2 bedroom 1 bathroom street-front duplex home that still maintains all of its original charm from yesteryear.
Beyond a gorgeous picket fence lies a freshly-landscaped façade with stunning street appeal, enhanced by the bonus of a huge undercover alfresco deck that doubles as both an entry portico and an expansive outdoor entertaining area from where you will capture magical sunsets on a daily basis. For security and peace of mind, a front gate shuts the driveway off from the street and leaves space for two cars to park comfortably within the property boundary.
Inside, a spacious lounge room welcomes you and enjoys pleasant views into the yard, whilst a massive dining area is light and bright, incorporating a study nook into its modern design before spilling out to a private rear drying courtyard. Although solid timber floorboards and high ceilings do catch your eye upon stepping foot through the front door, an immaculate kitchen is definitely the most impressive of the renovations and will leave you in awe of its sparkling 40mm stone bench tops, a 900mm DeLonghi five-burner gas cook top and oven, dishwasher, a breakfast bar for casual meals, a walk-in pantry with sensor lighting, quality glass splash backs, sleek white cabinetry and soft-closing drawers.
Nestled on a low-maintenance 304sqm (approx.) block, this commodious gem of a residence is arguably the best of its kind in Doubleview and offers a ready-made package for owner occupiers and investors alike to take full of advantage.
Approximately a 15-minute drive away from Perth’s vibrant CBD and in close proximity to the local development of both Innaloo and Karrinyup Shopping Centres, excellent schools (including the nearby Doubleview Primary School) and within seconds of Scarborough Beach’s multi-million-dollar foreshore makeover. Simply splendid!
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Solid timber floorboards and high ceilings throughout
• Large front lounge room with a gas bayonet for heating
• Huge open-plan dining area and study nook with outdoor access
• Quality kitchen with stone bench tops, heaps of storage space and high-end appliances
• Generous main bedroom with its own powder room
• Separate bath and shower in bathroom
• Separate second toilet off laundry
• Double linen press
• Feature down lighting
• Quality double-blind fittings throughout
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Security alarm system and security door to front entrance
• Massive entry portico-come-alfresco entertaining deck, boasting a high cathedral-style ceiling whilst overlooking the front courtyard and comfortable driveway parking for two vehicles
• Private rear drying courtyard
• Lock-up front storeroom
• Lush reticulated lawns and gardens
• Solar hot water system
• Easy walking distance to an array of local and popular cafes, restaurants, IGA Supermarket, Brumby’s Bakery and pharmacies
• Easy walking distance to boutique shopping, hair dressers, beauty salons and yoga studio
• Easy access to beaches and freeway
• Public transport in abundance nearby – just a few minutes away from Stirling Station with local bus stop at the end of the street.
Contact Troy Smith on 0414 730 273 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
||Secure Parking;Dishwasher;Floorboards;Evaporative Cooling;Alarm System;Courtyard;Outdoor Ent;Fully Fenced;Stone Benchtops