- Leased to Reece Plumbing Centre to 2021 plus 2 x 5yr options.
- Reece is a nation wide ASX listed company retail plumbing and bathroom products.
- Superbly located in a high exposure location in one of WA’s fastest growing regions.
- Modern building completed in 2011 with substantial tax benefits.
- Easily managed investment with outgoings recoverable by Reeces.
- Land area: 1,120sqm
- Current net income $99,952* pa + GST
Burgess Rawson is pleased to offer for sale a rare opportunity to purchase a leased commercial investment property to a publicly listed A grade tenant in one of Perths fastest growing regions.
Situated in Falcon, a southern suburb of Mandurah in a high profile location with excellent exposure to Old Coast Road.
The property consists of a modern, freestanding concrete tilt panel constructed building with an approx building area of 496sqm. There are 11 on site car bays.
Reece is an ASX listed company that has traded since 1919 and has grown to become Australia’s most successful plumbing and bathroom product retailers with over 450 stores and 4,000 staff across Australia.
Lot 883 on Diagram 25499 Certificate of Title Volume 1367 Folio 883
Land Area 1,120sqm*
Frontage to Baroy Street 19.88 metres*
Frontage to Cobblers St 27.26 metres*
Corner truncation 8.53 metres*
The “City of Mandurah” advise that the property is zoned ‘Commercial’.
The property is fully leased with net income of approx $99,952* pa. Please refer to selling agents for further information and a copy of the lease document.
Goods and Services Tax
The property is sold as a ‘Going Concern’.
Goods and Service Tax
The property is sold as “Going Concern”
For further information please contact the agent.
|Gross Building Area