- Fabulous Osborne Park location
- Two factory units of 205sqm* & 435sqm*
- Unique offering available now
- Land Area 1,012sqm
The subject property is located within the inner city commercial and industrial precinct of Osborne Park, situated just 8km* north west of the Perth CBD. Glendalough Train Station is just 2km* south west of the subject property.
The City of Stirling advise that the property is zoned ‘Industrial’.
Front Factory Building 205sqm*
Rear Factory Building 435sqm*
Total Building Area 640sqm*
Frontage to Edwards Street 20.12sqm*
Side Boundary 50.29sqm*
Rear Boundary 20.12sqm*
Land Area 1,012sqm*
Details and Features
- Beautifully restored buildings
- Rear building from the studio of Iwanoff Architect
- Kitchen facilities
- Painted concrete floors
- Fluorescent lighting (rear)
- 3 roller door entries
- Great natural lightning
- Security gates
- Alarm system
- New bitumen car parking
- Gated and paved storage area
- Great location
- Amazing access to the Mitchell Freeway
The property is sold with the vacant possession.
Asking Sale Price
$1,395,000 (No GST - Not registered)
For further information please contact the agent.
|Gross Building Area