SOUGHT AFTER TERRACE LIFESTYLE
95 Clementine Boulevard, TREEBY WA
Treeby’s sought-after Calleya Estate is the fitting setting for this immaculate brand new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey terrace home on a commanding Green Title street-front block within a private neighbourhood where tree-lined streets meet beautiful evergreen parks.
Beyond a gated courtyard terrace entrance lies a spacious front living room that welcomes you inside and leaves space for casual dining, right beside a quality kitchen with sparkling stone bench tops, a breakfast bar for quick meals, ample storage options, sleek Ariston gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher appliances, a cleverly-concealed European-style laundry and seamless outdoor access to a tranquil alfresco courtyard with an awning and gas-bayonet connection for barbecues. The master-bedroom suite is situated on the ground floor here, perfectly separated from the minor sleeping quarters upstairs – all three bedrooms boasting mirrored built-in wardrobes.
Enjoy a modern low-maintenance lifestyle like no other close to vibrant cafes, boutique shopping at Gateway Shopping City, gorgeous walkways, biking trails, local schools (including the Atwell Primary School and Atwell College catchment zones), Murdoch University, the Fiona Stanley Hospital, Cockburn Central Train Station and just a short 25-minute drive from our Perth CBD via the freeway. What a package!
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Bedrooms inclusive of mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Quality central kitchen with European-style laundry
• Downstairs master ensemble with a private ensuite bathroom, comprising of a separate bathtub, a shower, toilet and stone vanity
• Upstairs 2nd/3rd bedrooms – with lovely front balcony off bedroom 3
• Upper-level main bathroom with a separate shower, bathtub, toilet and stone vanity
• Double linen press (upstairs)
• Natural light throughout
• Gated front terrace/entry courtyard
• Rear alfresco with gas connection for barbecues
• Rinnai instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Easy-care reticulated gardens
• Remote-controlled double garage with private laneway access from the rear
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Feature down lighting
• Under-cover garage clothesline
• Designed by award-winning architect Hames Sharley
• Built by quality W.A. builder Dale Alcock Projects
• Green Title block
• No strata fees to pay
• 25-minute drive from Perth CBD
• Close to the freeway, shopping and public transport at Cockburn Central (just four stops to the city)
• Walk to a plethora of local parklands with playgrounds
• Enjoy special perks such as free RSPCA dog training for your pups, free boot camp, free outdoor movies and free school-holiday fun
• Free outdoor fitness, Monday to Friday, 40 weeks of the year* and free RSPCA dog training* for residents.
* These are examples of initiatives that are offered at Calleya as at January 2019. These initiatives are subject to change and may not continue in the future.