If Size and Quality Matter……
94B Swan Street, Tuart Hill WA
If attention to detail, quality, size, a meticulously thought out floorplan and an abundance of natural light matter, then look no further. This brand new luxury appointed three bedroom, two bathroom villa plus theatre and huge entertainers courtyards provides an outstanding opportunity to enjoy the ever-popular suburb of Tuart Hill.
Positioned within close proximity to Robinson Reserve, Servite College and the amenity rich Main St Restaurant and Shopping district, this impeccable care free home is a must see.
So what’s inside…
– Three spacious bedrooms
– Two luxury bathrooms
– Spacious home theatre/Second living area
– Huge Chef’s kitchen inclusive of Engineered Q Stone bench top, 900mm Blanco stainless steel oven and hotplates, Blanco dishwasher, microwave recess and Double stainless steel sink with quality chrome mixer tap
– Private alfresco dining
– Security alarm system
– Secure double lock-up garage
– Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
So what’s outside…
– Large alfresco and courtyard area
– Designer concrete brick paving to driveway, portico.
– Double clay brick construction
– Landscaped and reticulated gardens
What you may not notice…
– Laminate cupboards with ABS edging
– 30 course ceilings to living areas including family, dining, bedrooms and entry
– Aluminium Venetian window blinds.
– Quality vitrified tiling to living, kitchen, dining and passage areas.
– Fridge tap for water/ice fridges
– Quality carpet with high grade underlay to all bedrooms.
– Built in robes to all bedrooms with melamine shelving and chrome rails
– Quality light fittings and recessed LED down lights
– NBN Ready (service provider charges may apply)
Peace of mind…
– Structural guarantee
– Termite treatment to A.S.A. specification
– 12 week maintenance period upon completion
– No Strata Levies
Total House Area: 194sqm Approx. (Under Roof)
Total Land Area: 271sqm Approx.
Contact Troy Smith on 0414 730 273 or Cameron Cherubino on 0401 559 913 for a private inspection