HOME OPEN CANCELLED!
94 Railway Parade, Bayswater WA
SUNDAY 11/10/20 HOME OPEN CANCELLED.
UNDER OFFER ONLY 3 DAYS ON THE MARKET!!
This neat and tidy 3 bedroom 1 bathroom abode occupies a convenient cul-de-sac location just footsteps from the Bayswater Train Station with future upgrades in place to host the new Morley-Ellenbrook line. A fantastic residence for a first home buyer, small family or astute investor as it is easily accessible to all of your everyday amenities.
The spacious front lounge room is carpeted for comfort, much like the three bedrooms – inclusive of a large master that comprises of a mirrored built-in wardrobe and its own split-system air-conditioning unit. The tiled kitchen and dining area is separate with access outdoors to a side patio and splendid north-facing courtyard for private entertaining.
The bathroom has been cleverly renovated and is fully tiled with a large shower and double storage cupboard. In terms of parking, a single carport is complemented by gated drive-through access for a secure second vehicle at the rear.
Nestled right between two lovely reserves in Halliday Park and Mills Avenue Park, within walking distance from excellent schools (including St Columba’s Primary School and Chisholm Catholic College), close to cafes, restaurants and the vibrant Maylands food and coffee precinct on Whatley Crescent and only minutes away from John Forrest Secondary College, bus stops, picturesque Swan River, Embleton Golf Course, the Galleria Shopping Centre, Beaufort Street for easy access into the city along with major arterial roads guiding you to Perth Airport and beyond.
FEATURES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Easy care living
• Large front lounge room with split-system air-conditioning, a ceiling fan and gas-bayonet heating
• Tiled kitchen/dining area, comprising of Fisher and Paykel gas-cooktop and oven appliances, Blanco range hood, tiled splashback and outdoor access to the side patio and north-facing back courtyard
• Generous master bedroom with split-system a/c and mirrored built-in robes
• Ceiling fan in the 2nd bedroom
• Revamped modern bathroom
• Tiled laundry with a separate toilet, storage and outdoor access
• Single carport
• Gated drive-through access for a second car to park securely at the rear
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• New LED down lights
• Security doors and screens fitted
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Garden shed
• Solid brick-and-tile construction
• Amenity rich location
This gem of a find is right in the thick of where the action is. The simple life awaits you here!
Contact Cameron Cherubino on 0401 559 913 or Troy Smith on 0414 730 273 for a private inspection.