BRAND NEW AND READY FOR YOU!
85 Wintergreen Crescent, Treeby WA
Combining quality fixtures, fittings and an intelligent open-plan interior with an affordable low-maintenance “lock and leave” lifestyle, this impressive 3 bedroom 2 bathroom designer home is spread across two levels and allows you to experience everything that the wonderful sought after Calleya Estate has to offer.
Downstairs, a carpeted study welcomes you inside and precedes a hub of an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area where sparkling Essastone bench tops, double sinks, a dishwasher recess and sleek 900mm Smeg five-burner gas cooktop, oven and range-hood appliances meet seamless outdoor access to a delightfully-protected entertaining courtyard. The entire upper floor is dedicated to the sleeping quarters that are headlined by a well-appointed master-bedroom suite with a walk-in wardrobe and a stylish ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower, toilet and stone vanity.
Stroll down to the local Mooba Café just minutes away whilst also taking full advantage of an ultra-convenient location close to the Calleya Dog Park, Cockburn Central Train Station, outstanding shopping at Gateway Shopping City, the new Cockburn Aquatic and Recreation Centre (ARC), beautiful walkways and biking trails, local schools (including the Atwell Primary School and Atwell College catchment zones), Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley Hospital and even the Perth CBD – only just 25 minutes north. Perfectly suited for couples seeking that little bit of extra room, this architecturally-inspired property makes for a great investment, with the First Home Owner’s Grant very much applicable – and best of all, it’s move-in ready!
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Ceramic tiles to ground floor
• Carpeted study and bedrooms
• Quality kitchen
• Downstairs laundry with a stone bench top, separate toilet and courtyard access
• Upstairs minor bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
• Sleek main bathroom with a large shower and a stone vanity
• Separate 2nd toilet and double linen press to upper level
• Central entertaining courtyard, off the living zone
• Reticulated easy-care gardens
• Remote-controlled single lock-up garage with courtyard access and driveway space for a second car to park in front
• Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning to downstairs living and upstairs master-bedroom areas
• Modern blinds throughout
• Feature LED down lighting
• NBN internet connectivity
• Tiled roof
• Takagi instantaneous gas hot-water unit
• 113sqm (approx.) Green Title block with 167.96sqm (approx.) of total living area
• No strata fees to pay – making home ownership affordable
• Off-road parking bays for visitors/guests on Wintergreen Crescent
• 25-minute drive from Perth CBD
• Easy access to future town centre site, natural bushland and South Central Business Park
• Close to the freeway, shopping and public transport at Cockburn Central (just four stops to the city)
• Walk to a plethora of local parklands with playgrounds
• Enjoy special perks such as free RSPCA dog training for your pups, free boot camp, free outdoor movies and free school-holiday fun
• Community Gardens, Grandis Park, Dog Adventure Playground, BMX Track and more either now open or coming soon