50% UNDER OFFER OVER LAUNCH WEEKEND
8/35 Macedon Place, Craigie WA
Showcasing 14 well-appointed BRAND NEW 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with brilliant designs and offering superior features throughout, this newly completed development offers cul de sac living of quality and convenience and is positioned within close proximity to schools, parklands, transport options, Westfield Whitford City Shopping Precinct, Craigie Leisure Centre and glistening Whitfords and Mullaloo Beaches, leaving you perfectly placed to make the most of an enviable lifestyle blending location and leisure!
• 14 x BRAND NEW 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
• Generous sized bedrooms with built in sliding mirror robes
• Light filled modern living spaces
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living flows out to private balcony/paved courtyard entertaining areas
• Kitchens with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, laminate bench tops, dishwasher recess, tiled splashback
• Ocean Spray vinyl plank flooring to living areas, tiles to wet areas, carpets to bedrooms
• Combined bathroom/laundries with dryer provided
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to living areas
• Blinds and flyscreens installed
• Secure gated car parking area with 7 visitor car parking bays
• 1 secure car bay and store room on title
• Landscaped gardens and communal areas
• Close to transport options, schools and easy access to major arterials
• Whitfords train station is just a short drive away
• A short drive to Westfield Whitford City Shopping Precinct, offering an array of shops, cafe’s restaurants and pubs
• Craigie Leisure Complex, Whitfords Beach and Mullaloo Beach are all within close proximity
• First Home Buyers – Receive your $10,000 grant **
• First Home Buyers – No stamp duty up to $430k **
• A perfect opportunity for downsizers, owner occupiers first home buyers and investors alike
To make living at 35 MACEDON PLACE even more within reach, you can choose to purchase an apartment through FULL OWNERSHIP or through SHARED HOME OWNERSHIP with the Housing Authority acting as your silent partner. Now that’s smart.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER SHARED HOME OWNERSHIP?
– Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
– Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty & fees for non-first homebuyers
– No saving history required
– No lenders mortgage insurance
– No monthly account keeping fees
– First homebuyers can use the first home owners grant towards the deposit
KEY DETAILS – APT 11
Internal living – 51sqm
Balcony – 10sqm
Store – 4sqm
Car bay – 13sqm
Total area – 78sqm
Strata levies – $289.65 per quarter
*The above purchase price represents an 80% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the remaining 20% share in equity. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (keystart.com.au/sharedownership or 1300 578 278) for more information.
Whether you’re seeking somewhere incredible to call home, or you’re a savvy investor looking to tick every box, 35 MACEDON PLACE more than delivers.
** Conditions apply
>>Please note, the photos displayed above are of a similar apartment within the same complex.