Prime Applecross Location
791 Canning Highway, APPLECROSS WA
– 285sqm commercial tenancy
– Current private recreation fitout
– Abundant parking
– Suitable for a variety of users (STCA)
– Excellent Canning Highway exposure
– Tightly held Applecross pocket
– Adjoining the Riseley Street retail precinct
– Excellent end of trip facilities
– Kitchen and break out area
– Reception area and storeroom
– Two upstairs partitioned office areas
– Easy access to the Kwinana Freeway
– Signage opportunities
– Rear laneway access
Burgess Rawson are pleased to present to the market Level 1, 791 Canning Highway, Applecross. This 285sqm commercial tenancy is zoned ‘Centre’ and is currently fitted out as a private recreation facility with multiple uses available under the City of Melville Town Planning Scheme.
The property is superbly located in the tightly held Riseley Street retail pocket in Applecross with easy access to the Kwinana Freeway and Fremantle Town Centre. The property enjoys signage opportunities onto Canning Highway and has a rear lane for access to the 21 car bays allocated to the building’s 3 tenancies. The property is walking distance to cafes, shops and restaurants.
Estimated Statutory Outgoings
Land Tax $6,264
Council Rates $6,972
Water Rates $1,455
Available via sublease until August 2018 or direct lease via negotiation.
For further details please contact the leasing agent.
0417 181 309