COMPLETED TERRACE STUNNER
7 Turquoise Boulevard, Treeby WA
Terrace Living – What Tenants Dreams Are Made Of!
Perfectly positioned on a wonderful Green Title terrace lot with lush easy-care gardens, a splendid north-facing frontage and a pleasant outlook towards the gorgeous Perth hills, this impressive 3 bedroom 2 bathroom “Calleya Estate” home is brand new and finds itself nearby playing fields whilst conveniently located within effortless walking distance to the popular Mooba café and Nido Early School.
A modern low-maintenance design combines with a well thought-out two-storey floor plan here, the lower level of which welcomes you inside via a carpeted open-plan living and dining area off a gated front entry courtyard. An immaculate kitchen is also situated downstairs and is totally separate from the upper-level sleeping quarters where all three bedrooms boast mirrored built-in wardrobes – including a sublime master suite that also features split-system air-conditioning, a lovely aspect to wake up to and a private ensuite bathroom with a large shower, a stone vanity and a toilet.
The estate plays host to a plethora of local parklands whilst also enjoying a very close proximity to the new Cockburn Aquatic & Recreation Centre (ARC), a junior BMX track, fantastic family playgrounds, a dog adventure playground, barbecue facilities, Atwell Primary School, Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre, Cockburn Central Train Station, the freeway and everything in between. It simply doesn’t get any better than this!
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Light-filled living spaces
• Carpeted open-plan living and dining area downstairs, with access into a powder room and out to the main entry courtyard
• Tiled open-plan kitchen area with a cleverly-concealed double-door European-style laundry, plus an adjacent linen press
• Double sinks, sparkling stone bench tops, a casual breakfast/meals bar and stainless-steel Ilve gas-cooktop, oven and dishwasher appliances to the well-appointed kitchen space
• Carpet to the upstairs bedrooms
• Upper-level double linen press and large main bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub, toilet and stone vanity
• Remote-controlled double garage with private laneway access from the rear, as a clothesline area and power and gas-bayonet connections for half of the parking space to double as an extension of the rear courtyard (for entertaining)
• Gated front entry courtyard with access into the living room
• Split-system air-conditioning to the living area and upstairs master suite
• Quality carpet throughout
• Feature down lighting
• Feature skirting boards
• Instantaneous Rinnai gas hot-water system
• Built by quality W.A. builder Dale Alcock Projects
• Green Title block
• Off-road parking bays for your guests and visitors to utilise
• No strata fees to pay
• 25min drive (approx) from Perth CBD
• Close to the freeway, shopping and public transport at Cockburn Central (just four stops to the city)
• Walk to a plethora of local parklands with playgrounds
* Note photos are of the same design but different colour scheme