Internationally Listed Fuel Giant on dominant land holding
60 Yass Road, Cootamundra NSW
Burgess Rawson Canberra are proud to exclusively offer for Sale by Auction this superb investment leased to an International Essential Fuel Provider on a 12 year NET Lease.
Cootamundra; the birthplace of Sir Donald Bradman is a town in the South West Slopes region of New South Wales, within the Riverina and Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council.
Petro National Pty Ltd was established in 2015 and is a fast growing, wholly owned Australian-based subsidiary of Japan’s largest crude oil refiner and petroleum retailing company, Eneos Corporation. In 2019, Petrol National acquired SouthWest Fuels Pty Ltd, extending their reach into the Southern regions of New South Wales.
Completed in 2018, 60 Yass Road is SouthWest Fuel’s Flagship site. The site sits on a generous land holding of 6,845 sqm, consists of a large scale refuelling depot, oil store, truck refuelling , light vehicle refuelling, retail outlet, cafe and fast food drive-through.
Well positioned on the main thoroughfare of Yass Road/Olympic Highway, this state-of-the-art service station, truck depot, café and fast food outlet services the regions farms, passing light and heavy vehicles as well as other SouthWest Fuel Service Stations.
This exceptional high-performing asset provides a long-term investment for any keen investor who is looking for a guaranteed income backed up by the regions refuelling station servicing all other service stations and the extensive farming community. This is a truly remarkable asset.
– Wholly owned Australian-based Subsidiary of Eneos Corporation.
– Eneos; Japan’s largest crude oil refiner and petroleum retailing company with $59.45bn revenue 2021 Fiscal Year.
– Eneos; #166 in Fortune Global 500
– 12 year net lease plus options to 2051
– Near new centre with depreciation benefits
– High profile location on main thoroughfare
– Service Station and Refuelling Truck Depot
– 440,000 litres fuel onsite plus 10,000 litres AdBlue
– Total Site Area: 6,845 sqm
– Zoning: B6 – Enterprise Corridor
Lessee: Petro National Pty Ltd
Lease Term: 12 Years
Lease 28th February 2019
Lease Expiry: 27th February 2031
Options: 4 x 5 Years
Net Income: $443,082 pa + GST (increase due 28th Feb 2022).