ALL INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
57 Ruby Street, North Perth WA
LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD
End Date Sale: All offers presented 05/06/20. Seller reserves their right to accept an offer prior to the end date.
“Suit buyers Mid – High $700,000’s”
This delightful 491sqm (approx.) block close to the city currently plays host to a largely-original 4 bedroom 2 bathroom character residence that is both ripe for renovation or could easily be knocked over, paving the way for you to build your dream family ‘forever’ home in the very near future.
The property is also zoned R30/40, with any possible development to R40 standards only permitted where the existing house is retained. As for the house itself, soaring high ceilings and classic wooden floorboards help preserve its nostalgic charm of yesteryear, with two separate living zones headlining a functional, but practical, floor plan.
All bedrooms are generous in size, with the central open-plan family, dining and kitchen linking to the formal dining room via gorgeous folding doors. Doubling personal living options is a spacious sunroom – or enclosed lounge – that separates a tiled breezeway from the versatile study, “sleep out” or even a fifth bedroom, if you are that way inclined.
Complementing a “blank canvas” of a backyard that could be absolutely anything is a rear patio, a full outdoor kitchenette and an adjoining shed/workshop with power. There is plenty of scope to add your own modern touches to these solid foundations in more ways than one.
It’s all about location here with only walking distance separating your front doorstep from the sprawling Woodville Reserve, the North Perth Bowling and Tennis Clubs, bus stops and a selection of terrific local cafes and restaurants along the vibrant Angove Street strip, whilst the likes of North Perth Primary School, the North Perth Plaza, Flinders Square and Dog Swamp Shopping Centres, the neighbouring Leederville, Mount Hawthorn and Mount Lawley entertainment precincts, other excellent educational facilities, Beatty Park Leisure Centre, Loftus Recreation Centre, the freeway and the heart of our very own Perth CBD are just a matter of minutes away in their own right.
A RARE opportunity knocks for you right here – and very loudly!
FEATURES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Verandah entrance
• Tiled open-plan family/dining/kitchen area with access into the fourth bedroom, a heater, charming timber cabinetry and a six-burner gas cooktop/oven
• Separate indoor-outdoor “second” living room with access to the backyard and an adjacent enclosed study/studio/5th bedroom – the choice is yours when it comes to floorplan and layout
• Large bedrooms – carpet to the main front bedroom, low-maintenance flooring to the rest
• Fully-tiled main family bathroom with a bathtub and showerhead
• Separate main toilet
• Tiled laundry and second bathroom with a wash trough and separate shower/toilet
• Ample built-in hallway storage
• Outdoor kitchenette and powered workshop/shed
• Double carport
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Feature wooden skirting boards and trimmings
• Solar hot-water system
• Foxtel connectivity
• Rear storage lean-to
• R30/40-zoned (conditions apply)
• Premium school catchment area
Block Size – 491sqm (approx)
Council rates: Approx $2,194.13 per annum
Water rates: Approx $1,327.35 per annum
RENOVATE OR BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME – LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD!!
Due to COVID 19 we are ‘Open by Private Appointment’ or via inspection at home open times provided with a 10 person limit and all parties to exercise social distancing rules of 1.5m. Private appointments are easy to arrange, , so call Sarah on 0437 717 177 or Troy on 0414 730 273 to book your viewing. We look forward to showing you through this superb property.