FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY RECIEVE A FURTHER $10K* OFF WITH STOCKLAND’S SPRING CAMPAIGN
The Ultimate in Terrace Living!
This brand new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey terrace home is tranquilly set off a unique one-way laneway within the sought after Calleya Estate – a private neighbourhood where tree-lined streets meet beautiful evergreen parks right in the heart of Treeby.
Beyond a striking white picket fence and gated courtyard entrance lies an impressively spacious home with loads of natural light and a clever use of colour palettes throughout. Separating the front living area – from the dining room with an entertaining alfresco of its own and a spacious backyard for the kids/grandchildren/pets to comfortably play in is a quality central kitchen with sparkling stone bench tops, double undermount sinks, Ariston appliances (including a dishwasher) and more. Upstairs, a large master bedroom wing with fantastic separation of bedrooms two and three ensures that first-home buyers – if not small starting families that are also interested – can possibly rent out one of the rooms with real sense of privacy.
A close proximity to shopping at Gateway Shopping City, the new Cockburn Aquatic and Recreation Centre (ARC), splendid walkways and biking trails, local schools (including the Atwell Primary School and Atwell College catchment zones), Murdoch University and the Fiona Stanley Hospital complements the short 25-minute drive from Perth’s CBD. Add in the fact that Cockburn Central Train Station is just around the corner and you have yourself a modern gem accompanied by living convenience that will leave potential first-home buyers and upgraders absolutely salivating!
• Light-filled downstairs living, dining and kitchen area with stone bench tops, double undermount sinks, tiled splashbacks and quality Ariston gas cook top, oven and dishwasher appliance
• Under-stair European-style laundry
• Large downstairs powder room
• Carpeted upstairs bedrooms, including a large master suite with mirrored built-in wardrobes, a pleasant northerly aspect and a private ensuite bathroom with a separate bath, shower, stone vanity and toilet
• Huge carpeted 2nd/3rd upstairs bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
• Sleek main upstairs bathroom with a shower, toilet and stone vanity
• Linen press to upper level
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Engineered timber floorboards
• Remote-controlled double garage off the laneway
• Gated white picket-fence courtyard entrance
• Spacious backyard with its own alfresco (with an outdoor ceiling fan and power points) overlooking the lush green lawns
• Rinnai instantaneous gas hot-water system (with water-temperature controls)
• Completely reticulated and landscaped easy-care gardens
• Designed by award-winning architect Hames Sharley
• Built by quality W.A. builder Dale Alcock Projects
• Green Title block
• No strata fees to pay
• 25-minute drive from Perth CBD
• Close to the freeway, shopping and public transport at Cockburn Central (just four stops to the city)
• Walk to a plethora of local parklands with playgrounds
• Enjoy special perks such as free RSPCA dog training for your pups, free boot camp, free outdoor movies and free school-holiday fun