HOME OPEN CANCELLED – UNDER OFFER
40 Legana Ave, KINGSLEY WA
AMAZING VALUE AT THIS PRICE IT IS A MUST SEE!
Great size 2 bedroom 1 bathroom duplex (98sqm under roof area and a share of approximately 920sqm of prime, corner site land).
Beyond a splendid leafy frontage and privately positioned to the rear lies this charming 2 bedroom 1 bathroom strata-titled home of a solid brick-and-tile construction that is patiently waiting for you to add your own personal touches throughout.
A modern revamp is just what this residence needs, but for now it is more than functional and impresses immediately upon entry where a comfortable lounge room greets you as soon as you step foot inside. The dining room is separate and is pleasantly overlooked by a practical kitchen that precedes the sleeping quarters.
There, both bedrooms enjoy the bonus of built-in wardrobes and are situated just inches away from a central bathroom that is brilliant in its simplicity and caters for everybody’s needs in the form of both a shower and bathtub. Outdoors, an intimate alcove off the laundry is the perfect place to find shelter from the elements and leads through to a lovely backyard with two tiers – one of them being an elevated corner courtyard under the shade that allows you watch over the green grass and reticulated gardens down below.
Whether you decide to either nest or invest here, you will definitely be entering a whisper-quiet pocket of the suburb that is just around the corner from both Illawong and Legana Parks, the local dog park, picturesque Lake Goollelal and Goollelal Primary School, whilst also finding itself within a very close proximity of Woodvale Secondary College, Woodvale Boulevard Shopping Centre, Kingsway City Shopping Centre, sporting facilities, the local Galaxy Drive-In Theatre, public transport at Greenwood Station, the freeway, Hillarys Boat Harbour and pristine northern beaches. It really is a location and lifestyle you will fall in love with quite easily!
FEATURES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Carpet to all bedrooms, the front lounge and the adjacent dining room
• Split-system air-conditioning and a ceiling fan in the lounge
• Low-maintenance kitchen flooring, alongside an electric cooktop, a Westinghouse oven and double sinks
• Master bedroom with “his and hers” built-in double robes, plus split-system air-conditioning for good measure
• Backyard views from 2nd bedroom
• Separate toilet
• Double linen press
• Practical laundry with a double storage cupboard, plus outdoor access to the backyard via a sheltered rear alcove
• Single carport with ample parking space preceding it – no common driveway to speak of
• Leafy gardens with plenty of natural birdlife, as well as olive trees and a commanding front Jacaranda
• Corner garden shed
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Gas hot-water system
• NBN internet connectivity
• Feature wooden skirting boards and timber trimmings throughout
• No strata fees to pay
Contact Cameron Cherubino on 0401 559 913 or Troy Smith on 0414 730 273 to arrange your appointment to view