Offering streamlined interiors with a cutting-edge feel, these BRAND NEW 1 and 2 bedroom apartments have been architecturally designed drawing inspiration from the Dutch painter Piet Mondrian who is regarded as one of the greatest artists of the 20th century!
This apartment development is an alluring urban abode with funky exposed concrete ceilings to some apartments and array of exposed brick throughout and positioned within easy access to many amenities including shops, schools, transport options and more!
* 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
* Secure complex of 20 apartments
* Modern interiors with quality finishes
* Open-plan living/dining spaces filled with natural light flows out to entertainer's balcony/courtyard
* Kitchens with stainless steel gas appliances and laminate bechtops
* Generous sized bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Vinyl plank flooring to living areas, carpet to bedrooms
* Reverse cycle air conditioning to living areas
* Private balconies/courtyards
* Ground floor apartments boast funky exposed concrete ceilings
* Ceiling heights are greater than the norm offering an excellent sense of space
* Reticulated and landscaped garden and communal areas
* 1 secure undercover car bay and storage room per apartment
* Blinds and flyscreens installed
* Murdoch and Bullcreek Train Stations are a short drive away
* Outstanding entry level opportunity for first home buyers
* Perfect for downsizers, owner occupiers or investors alike
* FIRST HOME BUYER'S - Receive your $10,000 grant
* FIRST HOME BUYER'S - No stamp duty payable up to $430k
* Close to Garden City shopping precinct, cosmopolitan Fremantle, transport options, schools and easy access to major arterials
KEY DETAILS: (Unit 12)
Internal size - 74sqm (strata)
Balcony - 10sqm
Total area - 100sqm
Strata levies - $373.72 per quarter
To make living at 15 Cummins St even more within reach, you can choose to purchase an apartment OUTRIGHT or through SHARED HOME OWNERSHIP with the Housing Authority acting as your silent partner. Now that’s smart.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER THE SHARED EQUITY SCHEME??
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty & fees for non-first homebuyers
- No saving history required
- No lenders mortgage insurance
- No monthly account keeping fees
- First homebuyers can use the first home owners grant towards the deposit
*The above purchase price represents an 70% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% in equity.
This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart.
To find out if you qualify, contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or visit openingdoorswa.com.au
Whether you’re seeking somewhere incredible to call home, or you’re a savvy investor looking to tick every box, 15 Cummins St, Willagee more than delivers.