A Breath of Fresh Air!
37 Aventurine Road, Treeby WA
First-home buyers and young families alike will be eager to take full advantage of this quality brand-new Dale Alcock Projects built 3 bedroom 2 bathroom Green-Title home in the outstanding “Calleya Estate” where modern low-maintenance living meets an ultra-convenient location like no other.
The State government has committed to building a new school in the estate that is estimated for completion by 2022, allowing you and your loved ones to enjoy a desirable lifestyle within a short drive of boutique shopping at Gateway Shopping City, as well as gorgeous walkways and biking trails nearby. A close proximity to local schools (including the Atwell Primary School and Atwell College catchment zones), Murdoch University, the Fiona Stanley Hospital, Cockburn Central Train Station, the freeway and a short 25-minute drive to our vibrant Perth CBD is simply just an added bonus here.
Beyond lush green front lawns lies the house itself where a light, bright and beautifully-tiled open-plan family, dining and kitchen area doubles as a spacious central hub – sparkling stone bench tops, breakfast bar for casual meals, Artusi appliances and more. Like the bedrooms, an intimate theatre room is also carpeted for complete comfort, whilst the outdoor alfresco-entertaining area within the backyard is brilliant in its privacy.
Why build when all of the hard work has already been done for you here? Just bring your belongings and move straight on in!
• Gross Build Area (Under Roof) – 194sqm (approx.)
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms – plus an E-Zone study nook
• Huge open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with a double pantry, alfresco access, stone bench tops, stylish light fittings, a breakfast bar, double sinks, tiled splashbacks, a dishwasher recess, Artusi five-burner gas-cooktop and oven appliances and a stainless-steel range hood
• Carpeted home office and bedrooms
• Front master suite with a walk-in wardrobe and a sleek ensuite bathroom comprising of twin stone vanities, a shower and a separate toilet
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms with full-height mirrored built-in robes
• Stylish main family bathroom with a bathtub, a separate shower and a stone vanity
• Tiled laundry with a full-height double mirrored linen/broom cupboard, a stone bench top and outdoor access to the side drying courtyard
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Linen press
• Land area: 313sqm (approx.)
• Rear alfresco-entertaining area off the family room, complete with outdoor power points, lush green lawn and a private backyard setting
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper’s entry and power and data points already connected
• Neatly-tended front lawns
• Build by Dale Alcock Projects
• High ceilings to passage, living areas, master bedroom and alfresco
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Quality modern blind fittings throughout
• Feature down lighting
• Feature skirting boards
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Colorbond fencing
• Reticulated easy-care gardens
• Side access
• 25-minute drive from Perth CBD
• Close to the freeway, shopping and public transport at Cockburn Central (just four stops to the city)
• Walk to a plethora of local parklands with playgrounds, plus the Calleya Junior BMX Park around the corner
• Local café and Nido Early School for children now up and running within estate