The Ultimate Richmond Corner
37-41 Buckingham Street, Richmond VIC
37-41 Buckingham Street, Richmond represents an unprecedented opportunity to secure a substantial corner landholding on the fringe of the CBD, in what has recently been ranked as ‘Melbourne’s Best Suburb to Live’ (Source: PwC). The property is positioned within the heart of Richmond, surrounded by every conceivable amenity.
The key attributes of this exceptional opportunity include:
– Large corner site of 963sq m*
– Three extensive street frontages totalling 88 metres*
– General Residential Zone 2
– The perfect Richmond townhouse/apartment/child care/aged care opportunity, just 2.5km* from the CBD
– Existing block of 10 apartments providing income potential
– Located in the heart of Richmond, close to Bridge Road, Victoria Street, Citizens Park, Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre and the new Richmond High School
– Serviced by West Richmond/North Richmond Train Station and extensive tram routes
– Richmond was recently ranked as ‘Melbourne’s best suburb to live’ (Source: PwC Analysis)
– An unprecedented opportunity to secure a huge corner site in this development/lifestyle hot spot
37-41 Buckingham Street, Richmond is For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 6 March at 2pm.