A SUPER CUTE GEM!

37/20 Signal Terrace, COCKBURN CENTRAL WA

Description

To be sold through the State Government’s Shared Home Ownership Programme only, this 1 bed, 1 bath apartment is located on the 4th floor the Living Space Complex and offers an ideal first home with a convenient lifestyle close to Gateway Shopping Centre and Cockburn Central Bus and Train Station.

ATTRIBUTES:
– Security Intercom and lift access
– 1 bedroom with built in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Separate laundry
– Open plan living / dining / kitchen flows out to private balcony
– Kitchen with European stainless steel appliances
-Blinds on doors and windows
– Your own storage cage

Key Details:
Internal area – 36sqm
Balcony area – 6sqm
Total area – 59sqm
Strata Levies – $644 per quarter

WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER THE SHARED EQUITY SCHEME??
– Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
– Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty & fees for non-first homebuyers
– No saving history required
– No lenders mortgage insurance
– No monthly account keeping fees

And there’s more…

– Murdoch University is 1 train stop away
– Fiona Stanley Hospital is 1 train stop away
– Future training facility for the Fremantle Dockers
– Cockburn Bus / Train Station
– GP Super Clinic, Library and Offices
– Cockburn Gateway Shopping City
– Fremantle cafe strip is 15mins by car
– Port Coogee Marina is 10 minutes by car
– Latitude 32 Industry Zone is 10 minutes by car
– Day trip to Mandurah is 30 minutes by car
– Jandakot Airport / Industrial and Commercial Complex
– Murdoch Tafe is 1 train stop away

*The purchase price represents a 70% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 30% share, in equity. This property is offered
under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278 or keystart.com.au) for additional information.

Open your mind to the possibility of home ownership – with Opening Doors.
Visit: openingdoorswa.com.au

** INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT – CONTACT SARAH CALAUTTI ON 0437 717 177 **

Property Details

Listing
Sale
Building Area
SQM

Price

$126,000 - OPENING DOORS

Contact Agent

Sarah Calautti

0437 717 177

Contact Me

Stay up to date with our latest portfolio auctions & insights