YOUR CHOICE OF 3 APARTMENTS WITHIN THIS COMPLEX – BE QUICK!
33/57 Beach Street, Fremantle WA
** INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT – CONTACT SARAH CALAUTTI TO MAKE A TIME TO VIEW **
A harbour side apartment nestled in the vibrant and funky East Fremantle locale minutes from all of the trendy local amenities, transport, cafes, markets, restaurants, and sought after beaches.
Positioned on the third floor of the heritage listed Fort Knox Woolsheds heritage site building, this apartment was built in 2012 and is now known as the Somersault Apartments. Only minutes to the train station with the added bonus of the cat bus outside the entrance as well as being footsteps to Fremantle’s super cool “The Mantle” which houses several restaurants, a cocktail bar, an incubation kitchen and collaborative working space!
** UNIT 19 AND 33 ALSO AVAILABLE ** ALL ONE BED, ONE BATH APARTMENTS!!
* Beautifully located, minutes to markets, restaurants, breweries, bars, shopping and the famous Fremantle Harbour, Bathers & Port Beaches and more!
* Good sized one bedroom with built in robe
* Open plan living / dining / kitchen flows out to private balcony
* Kitchen has stone bench tops and Bosch electric appliances
* Combined large bathroom / laundry
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living area
* Store room off balcony
* One secure undercover car bay
* Secure entry with intercom
Internal living area – 50sqm
Balcony area – 11sqm
Store area – 4sqm
Total area – 78sqm
* The above purchase price represents an 70% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share, in equity *
This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.