Parkside Perfection Within Family Friendly Pocket Of Karrinyup
30A Crowcombe Way, KARRINYUP WA
Quality modern low-maintenance living is assured from within the comfort of this light-filled 4 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey residence that occupies a superb position in a whisper-quiet, family-friendly and private street where a majority of homes surround a lush park with a fantastic children’s playground, sure to provide your loved ones with a host of magical memories for many years to come.
Solid Blackbutt timber floorboards have recently been refinished and warm most of the interior here, including a welcoming front lounge or theatre room off the double-door entrance that can also be utilised as a home office if need be. Also downstairs are a bright and spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area, the main family bathroom and three bedrooms – one of which doubles as a “guest” or second-master option with its own personal ensuite bathroom, comprising of a large shower, a vanity and access through to the common powder room.
Upstairs, the main master ensemble is complemented by an adjacent parent’s retreat with its own kitchenette (and sink) and access on to a fabulous front balcony where leafy park views meet splendid ocean glimpses. At the rear, tranquil outdoor entertaining is catered for by a stunning side alfresco deck with generous proportions, a lined ceiling, a fan, feature down lighting, a gas bayonet for barbecues and a sunny north-facing courtyard right next to it all – just in case some extra space is required.
Only walking distance separates your front doorstep from public transport and Hamersley Public Golf Course, whilst Karrinyup Primary School is also nearby and the likes of the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School and other top educational facilities, picturesque Lake Gwelup, the freeway, Trigg Point, North Beach and new-look Scarborough are all within a very close proximity. This is living convenience at its absolute finest!
• 285sqm gross build area (approx)
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• Spacious downstairs open-plan family/dining/kitchen area with alfresco access, quality bench tops, glass splashbacks, a massive walk-in pantry, stylish light fittings, a gas bayonet, double Clark sinks, Technika five-burner gas-cooktop, oven and range-hood appliances and a stainless-steel dishwasher for good measure
• Separate front lounge/theatre/office
• Private upstairs parent’s retreat with its own kitchenette/sink and balcony access
• Light-filled upper-level master suite with tree-lined park views, sea glimpses, a large walk-in wardrobe and a well-appointed ensuite bathroom – complete with a shower, separate bathtub, twin “his and hers” vanities, a separate toilet and a lush aspect to wake up to
• Pleasant backyard views from bedrooms 2 & 3 downstairs
• 2nd bedroom with BIR’s
• 3rd bedroom with a WIR
• 4th bedroom with ensuite which doubles as a guest or second mater option
• Separate bath and shower to the main lower-level bathroom
• Tiled laundry with outdoor access
• Double linen press
• Large under-stair storage area
• Blackbutt timber floors
• 542sqm land (approx)
• Alfresco-entertaining deck
• Balcony with ocean glimpses and park views
• Remote-controlled double garage with rear/side external access
• Easy-care gardens
• Side access to yard
• High ceilings
• Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
• Security-alarm system
• Profile doors throughout
• Gas hot-water system
• Foxtel connectivity
• Ample driveway parking space
• Secluded locale, opposite a lovely park and playground
• Walking distance to bus stops and golf courses
• Close to Karrinyup Primary School and other educational facilities
• Easy access to Karrinyup shops, the freeway, beaches and more
Contact Troy Smith on 0414 730 273 to arrange your appointment to view.