A Lifestyle To Envy!
3 Turquoise Boulevard, TREEBY WA
Be a part of the ever-growing “Calleya Estate” community and make this stunning new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom terrace home your very own, nestled on a Green Title lot with lush easy-care gardens, a splendid north-facing frontage and a pleasant outlook towards Perth’s rolling hills – all nestled opposite playing fields and conveniently located within walking distance of the proposed town centre where childcare facilities and a café are proposed to open in 2019.
A stylish low-maintenance design and a cleverly thought-out floor plan is superbly set over two levels, the lower of which plays host to a beautifully-tiled open-plan kitchen and dining area, as well as a welcoming front lounge room that is carpeted for comfort and extends outdoors to both a private central courtyard and a gated front entry courtyard for entertaining. Upstairs, the light-filled sleeping quarters are headlined by a sumptuous master-bedroom suite with split-system air-conditioning, mirrored built-in wardrobes, a delightful front Juliet balcony to wake up to, a lovely vista of the central courtyard down below and a sleek ensuite bathroom where a large shower meets a sparkling stone vanity and a toilet.
Parks galore can be found within this magnificent estate that also finds itself desirably situated very close to the new Cockburn Aquatic & Recreation Centre (ARC), a junior BMX track, fantastic children’s playgrounds, a dog adventure playground, barbecue facilities, Atwell Primary School, Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre, Cockburn Central Train Station, the freeway and more. What a location, what an opportunity!
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Light-filled living spaces
• Carpeted front lounge room downstairs (with access out to the entry courtyard)
• Tiled open-plan kitchen and dining area with a double linen/broom cupboard, plus a cleverly-concealed double-door European-style laundry
• Double sinks, tiled splashbacks and stainless-steel Ilve gas-cooktop, oven and dishwasher appliances to the well-appointed kitchen
• Downstairs powder room
• Carpet to the upstairs study nook and 2nd/3rd bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
• Upper-level double linen press and main bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub, toilet and stone vanity
• Remote-controlled double garage with private laneway access from the rear, as well as an under-cover washing line recess – plus a handy internal shopper’s entry door through to the kitchen area
• Gated front entry courtyard with power points
• Private central courtyard for additional entertaining, with bonus power points and a gas-bayonet connection for barbecues
• Quality carpet throughout
• Feature down lighting
• Feature skirting boards
• Instantaneous Rinnai gas hot-water system
• Designed by award-winning architect Hames Sharley
• Built by quality W.A. builder Dale Alcock Projects
• Green Title block
• Off-road parking bays for your guests and visitors to utilise
• No strata fees to pay
• 25-minute drive from Perth CBD
• Close to the freeway, shopping and public transport at Cockburn Central (just four stops to the city)
• Walk to a plethora of local parklands with playgrounds
• Enjoy special perks such as free RSPCA dog training for your pups, free boot camp, free outdoor movies and free school-holiday fun
* Note photos are the same design and colour scheme
• Free outdoor fitness, Monday to Friday, 40 weeks of the year* and free RSPCA dog training* for residents.
* These are examples of initiatives that are offered at Calleya as at January 2019. These initiatives are subject to change and may not continue in the future.