FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY RECIEVE A FURTHER $10K* OFF WITH STOCKLAND’S SPRING CAMPAIGN
The Ultimate in Terrace Living!
Boasting a generous 216sqm (approx.) build area and tranquilly set off a unique one-way laneway in the sought-after Calleya Estate, right in the heart of Treeby, this brand new stunning 3 bedroom 2 bathroom double-storey residence has been architecturally designed and offers plenty of natural sunlight for its first-ever lucky owner.
Separating the front dining area – and its welcoming alfresco courtyard – from the living room with an entertaining alfresco of its own and a spacious backyard for the kids/grandchildren/pets to comfortably play in is a quality central kitchen with sparkling stone bench tops, double undermount sinks, Ariston appliances (including a dishwasher) and more. Upstairs, a large master bedroom wing with fantastic separation of bedrooms two and three ensures that first-home buyers – if not small starting families that are also interested – can possibly rent out one of the rooms with real sense of privacy.
Excellent shopping at Gateway Shopping City is nearby, as is the new Cockburn Aquatic and Recreation Centre (ARC) and beautiful walkways and biking trails, local schools (including the Atwell Primary School and Atwell College catchment zones), Murdoch University and the Fiona Stanley Hospital, while a short 25-minute drive will get you to Perth’s vibrant CBD before you know it. Throw in Cockburn Central Train Station just around the corner and you have yourself a dream location with easy access to the rest of the region.
• Family and dining areas off the downstairs kitchen
• Cleverly-concealed double-door European-style laundry
• Ground-floor powder room
• Under-stair storage
• Carpeted upstairs bedrooms, including a large master suite with mirrored built-in wardrobes and a private ensuite bathroom with a separate bath, shower, stone vanity and toilet
• Light and bright 2nd/3rd upper-level bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
• Sleek main upstairs bathroom with a shower, toilet and stone vanity
• Two upper-level linen presses
• Engineered timber floorboards
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Remote-controlled double garage off the laneway
• Front alfresco entertaining courtyard
• Gated white picket-fence courtyard entrance
• Spacious backyard with its own alfresco (with an outdoor ceiling fan and power points) overlooking the lush green lawns
• Rinnai instantaneous gas hot-water system (with water-temperature controls)
• Completely reticulated and landscaped easy-care gardens
Designed by award-winning architect Hames Sharley
Built by quality W.A. builder Dale Alcock Projects
Green Title block
No strata fees to pay
• 25-minute drive from Perth CBD
• Walking distance to the future town centre site, virtually the next block across
• Close to the freeway, shopping and public transport at Cockburn Central (just four stops to the city)
• Walk to a plethora of local parklands with playgrounds
• Enjoy special perks such as free RSPCA dog training for your pups, free boot camp, free outdoor movies and free school-holiday fun
||2018-12-15 2:30pm to 4:00pm;2018-12-16 2:30pm to 4:00pm