LAST REMAINING GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT!
2/6 Albion Street, EAST CANNINGTON WA
In a prime location surrounded by a welcoming community and only minutes away from Westfield Carousel’s shopping and entertainment precinct, these well designed 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartments are positioned over 2 levels and are BRAND NEW and never been lived in!!
– 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartments – ONLY 4 REMAIN
– Boutique complex of only 9
– Auto remote controlled security gate entrance
– Contemporary open plan designs
– Generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
– Open plan kitchen / living / dining leads out to private undercover balcony/courtyard
– Kitchens with stone bench tops, tiled splashback and stainless steel appliances
– Tiled flooring, carpet to bedrooms
– Bathrooms with stone benchtops
– Separate laundries with dryer provided, toilet off laundry
– Reverse cycle heating/cooling to living area
– Blinds and flyscreens installed
– 1 secure undercover car bay plus storage unit per apartment
– Cannington and Beckenham Train Stations within walking distance
– Opposite Albion Park
– Outstanding entry level opportunity for first homebuyers
– Perfect for downsizers, owner occupiers or investors alike
– First Home Buyer’s GET THE $10K GRANT
– First Home Buyer’s NO STAMP DUTY up to $430k
– Close to Westfield Carousel shopping precinct, transport options, schools and easy access to major arterials
KEY DETAILS: (Unit 2)
Internal size – 65sqm (strata)
Courtyard – 34sqm
Store – 4sqm
Total area – 117sqm
Strata levies: $1366.20 per annum
To make living at 6 Albion Street even more within reach, you can choose to purchase an apartment OUTRIGHT or through SHARED HOME OWNERSHIP with the Housing Authority acting as your silent partner. Now that’s smart.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER THE SHARED EQUITY SCHEME??
– Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
– Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty & fees for non-first homebuyers
– No saving history required
– No lenders mortgage insurance
– No monthly account keeping fees
– First homebuyers can use the first home owners grant towards the deposit
Contact Sarah Calautti on 0437 717 177 for further information on the Shared Equity Scheme.