HOME OPEN THIS SAT 8th JUNE @ 11 – 11.30AM !
2/34 Kent Street, Spearwood WA
** LAST REMAINING 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT LOCATED ON THE GROUND FLOOR **
Showcasing 16 well appointed BRAND NEW 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments positioned at the doorstep to the Phoenix Shopping Centre Precinct and within close proximity to bustling cosmopolitan Fremantle, 34 KENT STREET leaves you perfectly placed to make the most of an enviable lifestyle blending location and leisure.
Built by reputable Dale Alcock Homes offering open concept floorplans and modern finishes throughout, this apartment complex is certainly a perfect opportunity for downsizers, owner occupiers first home buyers and investors alike!
* Walking distance to Phoenix Shopping Centre
* 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
* Boutique complex of 16 apartments
* Modern interiors with quality finishes
* Open-plan living/dining spaces filled with natural light flows out to entertainer’s balcony/courtyard
* Kitchens with stainless steel electric appliances, stone benchtops and dishwasher recess
* Generous sized bedrooms fitted with built-in robes
* Tiles to living areas, carpet to bedrooms
* Reverse cycle air conditioning to living areas
* Private balconies/courtyards
* Reticulated and landscaped garden and communal areas
* 1 car bay and storage room per apartment
* 3 Visitor parking bays and 1 Disabled parking bay
* Blinds and flyscreens installed
* NBN Ready
* Cockburn Central and Fremantle Train Stations are a short drive away
* Outstanding entry level opportunity for first home buyers
* FIRST HOME BUYER’S – Receive your $10,000 grant
* FIRST HOME BUYER’S – No stamp duty payable up to $430k
* Close to transport options, schools and easy access to major arterials
* A short drive to cosmopolitan Fremantle, offering an array of cafe’s restaurants, pubs and bars
KEY DETAILS: (Unit 13) – 2 bed, 2 bath
Internal size – 63sqm (strata)
Courtuyard – sqm
Total area – 125sqm
Strata levies – $209.12 per quarter
To make living at 34 Kent St even more within reach, you can choose to purchase an apartment OUTRIGHT or through SHARED HOME OWNERSHIP with the Housing Authority acting as your silent partner. Now that’s smart.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER THE SHARED EQUITY SCHEME??
– Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
– Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty & fees for non-first homebuyers
– No saving history required
– No lenders mortgage insurance
– No monthly account keeping fees
– First homebuyers can use the first home owners grant towards the deposit
*The above purchase price represents an 80% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 20% share, in equity.
This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart.
To find out if you qualify, contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or visit openingdoorswa.com.au
Whether you’re seeking somewhere incredible to call home, or you’re a savvy investor looking to tick every box, 34 Kent St more than delivers.