A Step Above The Rest And Priced To Sell!
2/23 Clapham Street, Beckenham WA
This stunning brand new and spacious one-bedroom one-bathroom ground-floor apartment at the recently-completed CODE 23 complex offers quality low-maintenance living and is within walking distance to Beckenham Train Station, bus routes and within close proximity to the magnificent Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre redevelopment, Cannington Leisureplex, Curtin University, Beckenham Primary School and other educational facilities – as well as local businesses.
Timber-veneer flooring graces an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with sparkling stone bench tops, an Artusi electric cook top and oven, a range hood and outdoor access to the front entertaining courtyard with its own private access gate. There is a single allocated carport parking bay, as well as a lock-up storeroom to the unit, while common complex facilities include a communal barbecue area with two shade sails and seating, plus a bin storage area and no less than nine visitor-parking bays at the front of the development.
Also conveniently located within minutes of the sprawling multi-million-dollar Mills Park Nature Space and the majestic Canning River Regional Park, this safe and secure modern pad is right in the thick of the action. You will absolutely love living here!
• Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with timber-veneer flooring and split-system air-conditioning
• Wool-carpeted bedroom with built-in wardrobes and semi-ensuite access into a bathroom-come-laundry with a toilet, shower, stone vanity, an electric hot-water system, ample storage options and an Ariston washer/dryer combination
• Front entertaining courtyard with access gate
• Security screens to all windows and sliding door
• Single carport bay
• Lock-up storeroom
• Secure electric-gate and keypad entry into complex
• Nine (9) visitor-parking bays – two of them on the side of the street
• Reticulated low-maintenance complex gardens
• Communal BBQ area with two shade sails and seating
• Bin storage area
• Close to Victoria Park and the CBD
• Short walk to Beckenham Train Station
• Easy access to parks and the new-look Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre
First Home Buyers – Check your eligibility for:
• $10,000 First Home Owners Grant
• No Stamp Duty