HOME OPEN SAT 1ST FEBRUARY 12.15 – 1.00PM
34/18 Whitlock Road, Queens Park WA
** LAST ONE REMAINING **
Parkside at Queens Park offers a rare opportunity for you to discover that owning your own home is not only within
reach, but offers everything you need if you’re starting out with your first home.
The value of Parkside will appeal to residents and investors alike and is only within 12 kilometres of Perth’s CBD and
surrounded by schools, transport options, parklands and shops including Westfield Carousel shopping centre.
Parkside at Queens Park is a special place, cleverly designed to make housing more affordable for more West
Stylish, brand new and ready for you to move in to, this modern, two-storey development offers a choice of studio, one or two bedroom apartments and is set amongst lovely landscaped gardens and opposite the natural beauty of Queens
Park Regional Open Space.
* 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
* Secure complex
* Spacious double bedrooms with built in robes
* Open plan living spaces flow out to private balconies / courtyards, some with parkland Views
* Gourmet kitchens with quality stainless steel appliances
* Stylishly appointed bathrooms, internal laundries
* Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
* 1 car bay and storage unit per apartment, visitor bays
* Adjacent to award-winning Quattro Estate
* Close to Carousel Shopping Centre, schools, recreational facilities, and amenities
* Only 12km from Perth’s CBD
* Close to bus stops and both Cannington & Queens Park train stations
* 6 star energy rating
* FIRST HOME BUYER’S – GET YOUR $10K GRANT
* FIRST HOME BUYER’S – NO STAMP DUTY UP TO $430K
Proposed strata levies:
Studio/1 bedroom apartments – Approx $385 per quarter
2 bedroom apartments – Approx $451 per quarter
Whether you’re seeking somewhere incredible to call home, or you’re a savvy investor looking to tick every box, Parkside at Queens Park more than delivers.
To make living at Parkside at Queens Park even more within reach, you can choose to purchase an apartment outright or through Shared Home Ownership with the Housing Authority acting as your silent partner. Now that’s smart.
To see if you’re eligible for Shared Home Ownership visit openingdoorswa.com.au
*The above purchase price represents an 80% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 20% share, in equity.
This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.