165b Peninsula Road, Maylands WA
Tranquilly positioned to the rear and with an abundance of driveway parking preceding it, this exceptional 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom two-storey residence flawlessly combines contemporary comfort with low-maintenance “lock-up-and-leave” living in a wonderful location that is nestled only walking distance away from our picturesque Swan River, stunning foreshore parklands, the Maylands Yacht Club and a host of fishing spots and leisure activities on the waterfront.
There are two separate living zones for everybody to enjoy here, the main one of which is situated downstairs – an open-plan family, dining and kitchen with quality appliances and flowing out to the splendid back courtyard for secluded entertaining that isn’t overlooked by any neighbours. Also on the lower level lies a cosy master-bedroom suite with a walk-in wardrobe and two-way powder-room access via an intimate ensuite bathroom that comprises of both a shower and vanity.
Upstairs, a spacious lounge room doubles personal living options and is the perfect light and bright retreat for the kids when they wake up in the morning. A practical main bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub and a toilet services this particular area, also acting as a semi-ensuite off the large second – or “guest” bedroom – that leaves plenty of space for a wardrobe if need be.
Stroll to the vibrant Lyric Lane entertainment precinct, community sport and recreation at The RISE complex, the Maylands Park shopping village, cafes and restaurants on and around Whatley Crescent, bus stops and Maylands Train Station from this surprisingly-secluded setting that is also close to first-class medical facilities, the Maylands Peninsula Public Golf Course, the city, excellent schools and so much more. What a lifestyle!
* Peacefully positioned at the REAR of the block
* Two storey layout featuring quality inclusions throughout
* Lovely entry hall
* 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Three bedrooms on the upper level, master bedroom on the lower level appointed with semi ensuite bathroom and walk in robe, ceiling fan
* Defined living zones offer good separation of space
* Artificial turf to the front courtyard – a lovely place to enjoy the morning sunshine from
* Open plan living/dining/kitchen flows out to 2nd private, paved outdoor alfresco entertainer’s courtyard
* Well presented kitchen tiled splashback, island bench and quality appliances
* Low-maintenance timber laminate flooring downstairs to the family/dining/kitchen area
* Carpeted bedrooms, stairs and 2nd upstairs living zone
* Separate downstairs powder room
* Split-system air-conditioning to both living zones
* Huge remote-controlled double lock-up garage with direct courtyard access, plus internal shopper’s entry
* Practical laundry with a storage cupboard and outdoor access
* Upstairs study nook
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens
* Under-stair storage
* Security-alarm system
* Gas hot-water system
* Foxtel connectivity
* Easy-care 280sqm (approx.) rear block with plenty of driveway parking options
* No strata levies
* Excellent proximity to schools, parklands and transport options
Council rates: Approx $2,311.32pa
Water rates: Approx $1476.20pa
Land Area: 280sqm*
Explore fabulous food, amazing coffee, eclectic bars, vibrant restaurants all within this bustling Maylands cosmopolitan precinct!
A SUPERB opportunity for investors, downsizers and first home buyers alike!!