HOME OPEN CANCELLED
16 Lapis Road, Treeby WA
BRAND NEW AND WAITING FOR YOU
Due to COVID 19 we are ‘Open by Private Appointment’ or via inspection at home open times provided with a 10 person limit and all parties to exercise social distancing rules of 1.5m. Private appointments are easy to arrange, , so call Henna on 0458 543 662 to book your viewing. We look forward to showing you through this superb property.
Stunning modern living awaits you here in the form of this brand-new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom plus theatre home on a very low-maintenance Green Title block within the heart of Treeby’s family-friendly “Calleya Estate” where the local café and picturesque parklands are only just walking distance away.
A carpeted theatre room doubles living options adjacent to a beautifully-tiled open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with a splendid northern aspect and a magnificent list of classy finishes – sparkling stone bench tops included. The privacy of a fabulous rear outdoor-entertaining alfresco should not be underestimated either, with the tranquil space – seamlessly accessible via the main living zone – overlooking lush green lawns and easy-care gardens.
Those seeking something a little more “lock-up and leave” will love living in a wonderful location close to boutique shopping at Gateway Shopping City, local schools (including the Atwell Primary School and Atwell College catchment zones), Murdoch University, the Fiona Stanley Hospital, Cockburn Central Train Station, the freeway and a short 25km (approx.)drive to our vibrant Perth CBD. New beginnings await your family here – it’s now up to you to take full advantage!
• Total Under Roof Build Area: 183sqm (approx.)
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Tiled open-plan family/dining/kitchen area with high ceilings, a lovely north-facing aspect, stone bench tops, double sinks, quality tap fittings, tiled splashbacks, sleek white cabinetry, an integrated range hood and a 900mm stainless-steel Westinghouse five-burner gas-cooktop and electric oven combination
• Carpeted theatre room/second living area
• Carpeted bedrooms, including a front master suite with a walk-in wardrobe and a private ensuite bathroom – shower, toilet, twin “his and hers” stone vanities and all
• Mirrored built-in robes to the 2nd bedroom and rear 3rd minor bedroom
• Stylish main bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub and a stone vanity
• Practical tiled laundry with linen shelving, a stone bench top and outdoor access
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Private rear alfresco-entertaining area with power points
• Remote-controlled double garage with a handy internal shopper’s entry door
• Backyard lush lawn area
• Low-maintenance reticulated gardens
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Quality modern blind fittings throughout
• Feature down lighting
• Feature skirting boards within living areas
• Gas hot-water system
• Colorbond fencing
• NBN ready
• 313sqm (approx) Green Title block with side-access gate
• Built by Home Group WA
• 25km(approx.) drive from Perth CBD
• Close to the freeway, shopping and public transport at Cockburn Central (just four stops to the city)
• Walk to a plethora of local parklands with playgrounds
• Local café and Nido Early School for children now up and running