ENTERTAIN IN STYLE!
15 Basanite Loop, TREEBY WA
Do not miss the opportunity to inspect this brand-new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey terrace home that is stunningly situated within a private neighbourhood where tree-lined streets meet beautiful evergreen parks in Treeby’s sought-after Calleya Estate.
The ultimate in quality modern low-maintenance living on an quality street-front Green Title block awaits you here in the form of an impressive architecturally-designed property that boasts engineered timber flooring to lower-level open-plan living, dining and kitchen area where access to both the gated front terrace and a private rear alfresco-entertaining courtyard meets an impeccably-appointed central kitchen with sparkling stone bench tops, Seima double sinks, a double storage pantry, excellent Ariston gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher appliances, a cleverly-concealed European-style laundry and high-end bi-fold servery windows to “wow” your guests with. Upstairs, the sleeping quarters are headlined by a sublime master-bedroom suite with full-length and width mirrored built-in wardrobes,a delightful front balcony and a stylish ensuite bathroom, comprising of a huge shower, toilet and stone vanity.
Enjoy cafes, boutique shopping at Gateway Shopping City and gorgeous walkways and biking trails to make a healthy and happy lifestyle a reality here. You can also take full advantage of a handy proximity to local schools (including the Atwell Primary School and Atwell College catchment zones), Murdoch University, the Fiona Stanley Hospital and a short 25-minute drive to our vibrant Perth CBD.
Throw in the fact that Cockburn Central Train Station is just moments away and you have yourself a location that most of us can only envy!
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Quality engineered timber flooring to the open-plan downstairs living, dining and kitchen area
• Carpeted upstairs bedrooms – including 2nd/3rd bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
• Sleek main upper-level bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub and stone vanity
• Powder room off kitchen (with bonus mirrored storage)
• Double upstairs linen press
• Natural light throughout
• Remote-controlled double garage with private laneway access from the rear
• Gated front terrace/entry courtyard
• Rear alfresco/courtyard with bi-fold servery windows into kitchen and a gas connection for barbecues
• Rinnai instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Easy-care gardens
• Ducted and 2 zone reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Feature down lighting
• Feature skirting boards throughout
• Quality Jason windows
• Under-cover garage clothesline
• Potential to extend the alfresco entertaining space into the garage
• Concrete aggregate to front exterior
• Designed by award-winning architect Hames Sharley
• Built by quality W.A. builder Dale Alcock Projects
• Green Title block
• No strata fees to pay
• 25-minute drive from Perth CBD
• Close to the freeway, shopping and public transport at Cockburn Central (just four stops to the city)
• Walk to a plethora of local parklands with playgrounds
*Photos are of the same design just different address