- Excellent Layout & Natural Light
- Ground Floor
- Footsteps from City West Train Station
Great opportunity to secure a fully fitted out office located on the ground floor of the Bluenote Building at 162 Colin Street, West Perth. This property presents value for an owner occupier or investor.
- Holding income @ 12.7%* return
- Leased until 25th March 2019
- Ideal for future owner occupier
- Lead time for an investor to secure tenant
- Current rent approximately $203,612 pa + Outgoings + GST.
- Excellent mix of open plan and partitioned offices
- 318sqm plus 8 undercover car bays
- 5sqm* storage room
- Good natural light
- Close proximity to West Perth retail strip, CAT Bus and City West Train Station
- Exclusive kitchenette and WC facilities
- Air conditioned and alarmed
The property is conveniently located on the northern end of Colin Street near Wellington Street. It is within walking distance to the West Perth retail/café strip, CAT bus and City West train station. It provides great access to the CBD, freeways and major arterial roads.
Undercover Car Bays
Lot 15 on Strata Plan 54058 Certificate of Title Volume 2713 Folio 968
The City of Perth advises that the property is zoned 'Office/Residential'.
Statutory Outgoings 18/19
Council Rates $8,200* pa
Water Rates $2,680* pa
Strata Levies $13,300* pa
Parking Levy $9,680* pa
Goods and Services Tax
The Sellers are registered for GST and the property will be sold as a 'Going Concern'.
The property is leased until 25 March 2019 with an income of $203,612 pa net
$1,595,000 (Going Concern)
For further information please contact the Exclusive Selling Agents.
|Gross Building Area