- Office and Shop offerings
- Ample available parking
- Tenancy 1 formerly used as a Real Estate office – 208sqm*
- Tenancy 2 formerly used as a Fish & Chip shop – 101sqm* + 77sqm* office
- Multiple Uses available (STCA)
- Prime coastal location
- Excellent foot traffic
- Major exposure with signage opportunities
- Walking distance to cafes & restaurants in popular entertainment strip
- Part of the current Railway Terrace redevelopment conducted by the City of Rockingham
Burgess Rawson are pleased to present to the market for Lease 13 Railway Terrace, Rockingham. This two storey Commercial building has multiple tenancies and was previously occupied by a real estate agency and a fish and chip shop. The building is offered as two separated tenancies or can be taken on as a whole. Both tenancies include an upstairs private office.
The building resides on vibrant Railway Terrace and is walking distance to popular restaurants and cafes. The building also has a private rear car park for staff and customers.
For further details, please contact leasing agents.
|Gross Building Area